Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this on ebay. Anyone else tried it yet? I trying to install this and have a few questions. First, has anyone tried to run something through the firewall? I looked and there doesn't seem to be an easy spot. Second, it attaches to the Air Temp Intake wire off the plug on the intake. Does anyone know which color wire it is? I hope to post a full review once I have this installed.

· Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Cammer said:
I just bought this on ebay. Anyone else tried it yet? I trying to install this and have a few questions. First, has anyone tried to run something through the firewall? I looked and there doesn't seem to be an easy spot. Second, it attaches to the Air Temp Intake wire off the plug on the intake. Does anyone know which color wire it is? I hope to post a full review once I have this installed.
Its a scam. I posted it on your other posting. ;)

· Premium Member
5,214 Posts
I think you should not install it. About the only thing it will do is lower your mileage, and the installation could screw up the MAF /IAT sensor, which would cost you $200.00-$300.00 to replace.

· Premium Member
4,360 Posts
drcookie said:
The ad looks very convincing. :D It even has customer testimonies but the dyno graphs look like hand drawn. :rolleyes:

Good luck and keep us updated on your experiment.
Another satisfied customer:

I put this performance enhancing device on my Armada and it rocks the Casbah. Saddam was jealous.
I get 50 mpg, beat a Ferrari Enzo in the quarter mile, and the exhaust smells like 7 herbs and spices.
Well worth thousands but for you, only $49.95. What a bargain!
:2cool:

· Premium Member
547 Posts
92TripleBlack said:

I put this performance enhancing device on my Armada and it rocks the Casbah. Saddam was jealous.
I get 50 mpg, beat a Ferrari Enzo in the quarter mile, and the exhaust smells like 7 herbs and spices.

You a nut dude!! :teeth: :teeth:

· Premium Member
66 Posts
92TripleBlack said:

Good one! I fell to this type of item before for another vehicle, honestly, it did nothing except waste a few bucks.

· Premium Member
67 Posts
Cammer said:
I would email the person you bought it from, maybe send them some pictures, they should be able to help.

I know that these probably don't do a whole lot, if anything, but no one on CA has tried one. I have been tempted to try one, but just haven't had the balls to take the chance of screwing something up. Thanks for doing it for us. Post a review when you are done. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.