Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, and own a Titan, but had to post. Met a member "Carter6" in Orlando today. We both thought we would be at a truck meet at the Mall of Millenia but it was not to crowded. Very nice guy. Turned me on to the ClubArmada and ClubTitan site. I frequent a few other related sites, but it's always good to meet fellow Nissan Truck/Suv lovers. Also met TripleBlack briefly before having to go.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
FLfinfan said:
New here, and own a Titan, but had to post. Met a member "Carter6" in Orlando today. We both thought we would be at a truck meet at the Mall of Millenia but it was not to crowded. Very nice guy. Turned me on to the ClubArmada and ClubTitan site. I frequent a few other related sites, but it's always good to meet fellow Nissan Truck/Suv lovers. Also met TripleBlack briefly before having to go.
welcome, how did the meet go? TB is the Godfather of this site here :bow:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not too good. The people I mentioned were the only ones I saw. I guess people got busy or stuff came up. Disappointed. Wanted to meet other owners. Been to several truck meets with other Nissan model trucks and they were always fun, well attended and have produced long time friends. Maybe things will get that way for the Titan/Armada group too. Been to several different cities for meets before, mostly Orlando, but Tampa, Cocoa Beach, Daytona etc...But that was with a large Frontier group. Hoping the big boys get rolling too.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
FLfinfan said:
Not too good. The people I mentioned were the only ones I saw. I guess people got busy or stuff came up. Disappointed. Wanted to meet other owners. Been to several truck meets with other Nissan model trucks and they were always fun, well attended and have produced long time friends. Maybe things will get that way for the Titan/Armada group too. Been to several different cities for meets before, mostly Orlando, but Tampa, Cocoa Beach, Daytona etc...But that was with a large Frontier group. Hoping the big boys get rolling too.
you are right that is disappointing, but may be because its getting closer to thanksgiving and every body is busy. but thats ok, there will be another. I can't wait for So. Cal. meet. and I am sure once I move out of state then they will have a meet. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Hey FLfinfan. Sorry it didn't work out. I got there late like I posted but I guess no one else really showed. Sorry. We'll have to do something more commital next time. Glad you found the site.

P.S. I like "Godfather". One of my favorite movies and I am from Jersey. Used to live in Hoboken. ;)

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Hey FLfinfan. Sorry it didn't work out. I got there late like I posted but I guess no one else really showed. Sorry. We'll have to do something more commital next time. Glad you found the site.

P.S. I like "Godfather". One of my favorite movies and I am from Jersey. Used to live in Hoboken. ;)
Oh yeah that fits!! Time to get M4ck to modify your name!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.