Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a complete kit that will allow you to add Apple Carplay and Android Auto to the factory stereo in your 2017 - 2020 Nissan Armada. I installed this on my 2019 Armada and it worked great. However, we had to sell our Armada to buy a pickup truck for towing, so I pulled this module out before I sold it. It was only installed for a few months and worked great. The price is $400 shipped to your door (U.S. shipping only and I only accept payment using Paypal). I realize this is my first and only post on this forum but I have 100% positive feedback on my e-bay account and only use Paypal for payments to ensure the transaction is safe for both of us. Below are some details on where I got this module and the installation.

After searching the internet for a Carplay solution I found this company out of Australia that packages a complete kit that adds Apple Carplay and Android Auto to your factory system. The company is AES (CarPlay - Android Auto. | www.aesonline.com.au) and they also have a channel on Youtube where they demonstrate the product and actually walk you through the installation. In Australia the Armada is known as a Nissan Patrol and is shown in the video below:

The installation is very easy but please make sure you are comfortable with car stereo installation work before you purchase this kit. I have been installing my own car stereos since I was a kid and this was one of the easier projects. It took me a little over an hour to install and I was taking my time. The hardest and most delicate part of the process is pulling the factory screen apart and installing the provided circuit board. Again, it's very easy and detailed in the video, but please watch it first so that you know what you will need to do. If you have any questions or you are interested in buying this kit, please message me through ClubArmada and we can work out the details.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I currently have this exact kit in my 2018 armada Platinum. It is very well put together, touch sensitivity is better than the factory OS. Wireless Carplay works great. A simple long press on the Back button switches between Carplay and Factory. I ordered mine from Australia and took 4 weeks to arrive but well worth the wait. This is a great deal as I paid over 500 plus 35 for shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts