Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of used all weather floor mats and cargo protector for a Nissan Armada or Infiniti QX80. They are in excellent condition and were only used for a few months before we decided to sell our Armada. The set includes Husky Weatherbeater mats for the front and second row plus a Weathertech cargo mat for the rear cargo area (only fits with the 3rd row folded down). The model number for the Husky front and 2nd row mats is 98611 and the model number for the Weathertech cargo mat is 40757. The color is black. The mats should fit 2017-2020 Nissan Armada and 2014 - 2020 Infiniti QX80. I am only selling these as a complete set and the price for everything is $100. Local pickup in San Marcos, CA, I will not ship. Feel free to send me a message if you are interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi 49R, I’ve been shopping for cargo mats, but not the whole set. We just bought an Armada, and the dealer’s provided cargo mat is made of hard plastic (very slippery) - stuff slides around at every corner, a really bad design.

WeatherTech looks much better.

I’ve been searching fo insight, but can’t find a clear answer. Do you mind answering a quick question, do you have to remove this cargo mat when raising the 3rd row seat, or does the mat articulate & fold-up ok it can remIan in place?

Thank you for any insight.
-James

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
The WT mat will fold, but repeatedly doing so will weaken it near the bends. If it's just occasional then it should be fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts