Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought the chrome grill assi from Jason at Burtman Industries. He charged me $250.00. Dealer wanted close to $400.00. Mine came with the lightning silver color, which I will be selling on ebay. I like the way the chrome looks. By the way Jason at BI has the best customer service and a fast response to the customer's needs. :bow: I recently received the front mud guards for the Infinity QX56, I will be doing the install this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to have a perfect fit. I had the Nissan ones and was not impressed.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
WELLLLLL, let's see a pic! :D

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Copernic said:
... I recently received the front mud guards for the Infinity QX56, I will be doing the install this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to have a perfect fit. I had the Nissan ones and was not impressed.
I think I saw Andy or someone put on QX56 mudguards and they didn't fit perfect, but he got them on. I think it was in the exterior mods thread.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics

I will give you the true facts when I do the install. The thread was not completed as far as if they fit or not. I will post pics and install instructions. That is if I do not have to send them back.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Looks good. I bet those would look really good on Galaxy :D

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Copernic said:
I installed the QX56 splash guards on my Armada. What a difference! Please see before and after pics. It is a perfect fit no modifications.
No modifications? I thought the Q had a wheel flare or something? Someone else had done this previously and I thought they talked about having to cut a few things? Maybe they changed something? Were these 05 parts to a 05 mada?

I might have to get me a set too. $8.98/ea is a good deal, heck I paid like $25 for the cheap a$$ plastic Armada gaurds. I wish I'd seen them before I bought them, could get the same thing at wallmart for probably $5.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No mods

llajumpvid said:
No modifications? I thought the Q had a wheel flare or something? Someone else had done this previously and I thought they talked about having to cut a few things? Maybe they changed something? Were these 05 parts to a 05 mada?

I might have to get me a set too. $8.98/ea is a good deal, heck I paid like $25 for the cheap a$$ plastic Armada gaurds. I wish I'd seen them before I bought them, could get the same thing at wallmart for probably $5.

The only thing I had to do is add a screw on each side to the bottom of the mud guard which by the way the hole is already there! No drilling. I paid $26.00 for the black ones not painted which are like $89.00 I got the 05 for 05 Mada

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Ditto.... None of the parts on the page has anything for sale at 8.98....????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts