Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
154 Posts
Campfamily said:
The California Lemon Law states that the useage charge is calculated from the first occurence of the problem that caused the buyback. DON'T LET THEM USE THE CURRENT MILEAGE!!!!!! When I had my buyback on my 04, they calculated the useage charge based on 800 miles, even thought I had over 17K on it when the buyback occurred.

Keith
No worries about getting ripped by a reputable company like Nissan....they will calculate the fair value of the truck and compensate you according to the law...This is handled by Nissan not by a shaddy stealership!!!

I myself went through this exercise with an 2004 LE...it took them two weeks and refunded me back the buy price minus $1000 for 12 miles I put on the vehicle...I was living in California at the time!!!!

If you settle and keep the truck, mostly the truck will get a lemon title with DMV which will make it very dificult to sell it or trade it in.

Get a cqash settlement and move on to a brand new 2008, which are awesome looking and have all the bugs fixed...Good luck!

· Premium Member
154 Posts
05BLIZZARDLE said:
Thank CAMPFAMILY AND 08smokeLE...I am still waiting on Nissan to get back to me after I declined the $4500 settlement. I will be sure to bring these points up for the settlement.
As a backup negotiating tool you could always say that you have been speaking to a lawyer (the friends at Clubarmada) who is very anxious to handle this matter for you...just in case you don't get what you want by straight forward talking...Corporate does not like lawyers and bad publicity...they will not go that route.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.