Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
21 Posts
That's crazy... about all the problems. Sometimes it just doesn't matter what you have. I have a friend that has a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S ($140k SUV) and he's had nothing but problems. And for a Porsche, that's rare to have issues like he's having.

Good luck and make sure you test drive the vehicles back to back. I, personally, would get another Mada, but to each his own.

· Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Montag said:
How did this turn out? Any counter offer?
Yes, they are buying it back for full purchase price(including tax,lic & fees) minus $1100 for usage fee. But they are also giving me a voucher good towards the purchase of another Nissan, I believe it is $1000.

I surrender the Armada next Friday, June 15th at 1pm. I cannot wait and be more excited to get rid of the thing. I am sitting in a hotel in Hollywood on vacation with the family. This will be the last trip in the "poor thing." I'm gonna miss her. :bonvoyage

· Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
TW_Mada said:
Good luck on your 08, getting white or changing colors?? are you going to get with CA to change your name to 08BLIZZARDLE :D
I am going with Silver this time...I would get white again but it only comes with tan interior which doesn't stay clean with 2 kids. :eek:

Maybe I'll just stick with the same name to remember my roots with the Armada. :D

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.