Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have y62 with check engine light 4WD and ABS light on the dash.
Did the computer check and got P0031 code.

this is the dash
Speedometer Car Vehicle Odometer Trip computer

One more thing I did changed the oxygen sensors and still stuck with the same thing.

·
Administrator
6,306 Posts
  • Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1
  • Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 harness is open shorted to ground
  • Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
  • Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse
  • Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
The code means that there is a problem with the heater element circuit of the heated oxygen sensor. Water getting inside the heated oxygen sensor connector can cause the heated oxygen sensor fuse to blow, which is a very common problem for this type of code. Before replacing the sensor, check for the condition of the heated oxygen sensor fuse and connectors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
  • Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1
  • Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 harness is open shorted to ground
  • Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
  • Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse
  • Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
The code means that there is a problem with the heater element circuit of the heated oxygen sensor. Water getting inside the heated oxygen sensor connector can cause the heated oxygen sensor fuse to blow, which is a very common problem for this type of code. Before replacing the sensor, check for the condition of the heated oxygen sensor fuse and connectors.
Thanks I will

1 - 4 of 4 Posts