Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is every armada/titan/infinity q56 really having brake problems? I had an 04 se that I towed a 6000 lb boat all over the US and never had a problem, I just traded it on an 05 because I liked the 04 so much.

It could be that a small percentage is making it look worse than it really is and is giving everyone else the jitters and damaging the reputation and resale value of what -to me- is a great vehicle.

Let's hear from the guys that don't have problems.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
LFranklin said:
Is every armada/titan/infinity q56 really having brake problems? I had an 04 se that I towed a 6000 lb boat all over the US and never had a problem, I just traded it on an 05 because I liked the 04 so much.

It could be that a small percentage is making it look worse than it really is and is giving everyone else the jitters and damaging the reputation and resale value of what -to me- is a great vehicle.

Let's hear from the guys that don't have problems.
No problems yet. However, I do think it is a problem. Also, I don't think this is something that will damage the resale or reputation. It is rated higher than any other Full size SUV for initial quality by JD Powers even with the brake problems and Nissan is fixing them so I don't see it being an issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts