Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you have not gone in to the dealer to get your brakes check you need to ASAP. Nissan has a service bulletin out on the Armada. People are DAMN near killing themselves with this brake ISSUE. GET IT CHECKED QUICK :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Wow, he came out of left field? Whew! What a first post!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
duvellchase said:
if you have not gone in to the dealer to get your brakes check you need to ASAP. Nissan has a service bulletin out on the Armada. People are DAMN near killing themselves with this brake ISSUE. GET IT CHECKED QUICK :mad:
NO, not the case.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
A TSB isn't a recall. Its a Technical Service Bulletin. It helps a tech fix a common problem. It isn't a recall and there isn't any danger.

I'm glad you let us know though.
Here's another news flash for everyone. I was really worried about that guy!

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
mich05 said:
Brakes do have a grinding noise when the VDC comes on if the vechile starts to slip. I have A 2004 AND NEVER A BRAKE ISSUE. the dealer checked and at 30,000 he said every thing is fine including my brake pads. Even if I start to slip on snow or ice I get the grinding sound. That is part of the traction control. Kinda freaked me out the first time I heard it.
It's ok they are supposed to make that grinding noise in every vehicle that has traction control or vdc . Im not sure what the noise is supposed to do, other then freak the driver out while they sliding:D

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
"Damn near killing themselves"? Ummm...do a search before you post stuff like this. It is OLD news. It is simply a problem with warped rotors like others have posted. There is no danger of dying because of warped rotors. Almost every manufacturer today has a car model(or many) with this same problem.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,192 Posts
First and only post by this guy. He posted this on January 11th of 2006 and hasn't been back since March. Take that into consideration and it shows he provide no value to the forum. Lots of posts sometimes are by TROLLS! Not saying he's a troll, but he posted like one!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Pops said:
Hadn't heard that term before, had to look it up... Interesting...

Not saying this was one, but according to this definition, there's actually people who have more time than sense and they have learned to use a computer... Yeeee Haaaaaww!!

http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/troll.html
Hey Pops, and here's what they look like :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.