Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Sorry for the long hiatus on the ROTM, but we are back and I'm hoping that we will get continued good involvement! SO here are the rules:

1. Nominations will be the month prior,
2. Nominations must include a photo,
3. Voting will be done the last 7 days of the month prior,
4. In event of tie- myself and Mods will determin winner,
5. Nominations can be either Mada or QX.

If you have questions send me a PM.

So to get this kick started I am nominating Invanity's Mada as April 2012 ROTM.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I am nominating sidgarza's Mada as April 2012 ROTM.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
bwahaha you barely beat me to it AngelVivas

·
SHIFT_Moderator
2,190 Posts
sidgarza won last June, which is less than a year ago. I do not know the parameters of how often someone can win, but I would assume it would have to be at least over a year ago.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Its soo great just to be nominated, Thanks a lot Ian!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Thanks AngelVivas and opm1805 for the nom but like Drauden said I was already up for it last year.

I nominate opm1805 for kicking it up a notch with his color match grill and headlights. Though I wish I had a full shot of the Mada with the headlights. :D

opm1805 - Also after previewing my post, looking your pics and my sig pic reminded me of those ninjas from G.I. Joe. :D

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Thanks sidgarza, I have been meaning to get an updated pic but the bugs are mad crazy right now, will try and get one up this week.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To answer the question about nominating prior ROTM winners... we actually havent had this issue crop up but the ruling has come down and the verdict is that once someone has won ROTM they are in-eligable for at least the next 12 moths, there by allowing others the opportunity to hold the same honour.

And a special thank you to Sid for being such a great guy and adding a nomination (Sid DOES have one awesome rig!).

And another thank you to Invanity for being such a humble dude about it!

Keep those nominations coming!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
I agree with SID the all white MADA for ROTM is pretty sick and I am not a fan of all white. The lights and grill make it awesome though.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump Bump lets keep nominations going!

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Let's just vote sidgarza and call it a day. Hahaha!

:D

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
k I would like to nominate jmass03's Q

One of the more aggressive looking Qs I have seen

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EXCELLENT nomination opm1805!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Nominate nominate nominate!!! :D Come on fellas. I have seen so many good candidates in the past couple of months.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright people we have a total of 3 ELIGABLE nominations. I would definately like to see more next month so I am here by offically putting everyone on notice. I want to see at leat 4 nominations each month. The poll can handle up to 10 and if we get more than that then that will be GREAT and I'll figure something out.

REMEMBER once someone has WON ROTM they are INELIGABLE for the next twelve (12) months!!

As of NOW- nomiations are closed for April 2012 ROTM.

Check back soon for link to the polling thread.

ROTM "Director" ...... Kooshtaka.... a.k.a "Koosh"

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts