Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all:

I have had my 2005 SE 4X4 for a month. Overall, it has been great and no problems after 2200 miles. However, Im curious about my climate control lights on my non-auto ac lights. Specifically, could you tell me if the amber lights in the middle of both circulation knob and ac knob are suppose to turn off and on if you push them. As with mine there is no difference(it seems they are always on unless i turn the ac knob off). Aren my knob lights not working properly because if this is the design it makes it really difficult to know when you are recirculating and if the ac is really on. Thank you for any responses.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
I haven't checked this to be sure, but I think that if you have the control set to max A/C these two indicators will stay on all the time. Turn the control knob so it is not on max and see if the indicators will go on and off when you push the knobs.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Climate Control

SCR38,

You're right on the money. Any other setting besides "max ac" both lights turn on or off. Thanks for the clarification. Where is Lake Jackson? I lived in Arlington/FW for a couple years (2000-2002). I love Texas!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts