Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NoNag help.

I’m having problem understanding the directions for installing the rearview camera option for the NoNag.

I just installed two if them. One in my 2004 Max and my 05 Armada. But the directions that I got for the rear camera was not for a Armada. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
wire

you have to run it all the way to the rear of the vehicle, its on the driver side obaove the rear wheel well behind the plastic, that is where the wire taps in. that wire allows the nonag to syc whne you put it in reverse other wise it will try to push the button at the wrong time .

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
What wire are you looking for? the reverse wire or the rear view camera wire? I have an 04 so I can't help on the rear view camera wire but there is a reverse signal wire at the nav under the passenger seat. Its the green and white wire on the gray harness.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
damn

damn I looked at my post and I suck at typing huh, anyway you need to tap into the rear camera unit that is in the back where I previously listed, I also looked back at the original post and its not really clear what you were asking for help with? do you need to know where to tap it? what wire to tap it in ? or what it does etc?

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help!

I need to know were to tie the nonag into to delay the timing when putting the car into reverse. Once I find this thing above the rear wheel of the truck will it clear where to connect it? Is it the same as the diagram for the infinity that I have?

Again thank you. I have always had alot of help from this form.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Post the diagram you have. I'm curious what there is above the rear tire you need to tap? If its just the reverse wire there is one at the nav unit that I posted above

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
yes

it is a reverse wire that he needs, go find the one that ill said under the s4eat, wish I would have found that one, would have been easier then the one in the rear.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
im going to do the mod in the next couple of days....
can someone please verify which color wire and which location (under seat or rear drivers side).

fiddlyD

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Use the one under the passenger seat on the Nav.
Its the green and white wire on the gray harness.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts