Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2011 with 69k. Brought it to the snow two days later and so far am loving it. Timing chain recall was done March of 2017. Car passed CA smog so I’m hoping the cats are still good. Working on getting some paint correction and ceramic coat. Anything else I should look out for?

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Welcome. I love it!!! You must be one lucky person to find a 2011 with 69 miles!!! That thing was babied.

That is a a very nice mod. Do you have info on the mods? Can you share info about all those mods.

1) What kind of led did you use? Got link?
2) Is the other exhaust tip a dummy or does it actually work? What exhaust did you buy and swqap with?
3) What mud guards did you install? They look good. Got links?
4) Where did you get the side skirts? Got links to share?

What brand of led is that? Do you have a link to where you bought it from? I wanted to do something like that but my own idea was different. You see where you have the leds, I wanted to take it to a shop that would actually cut a circle in that area and fit a round offroad or say racing super bright led. I wanted one on each side. I just need to figure out if that lower piece can easily come off. Then I would like to buy a used one and keep my original one in tack and cut up the used one I buy and swap it and use like that with 2 super bright lights there. And swap back if I ever sell my QX.

I really like the way your QX looks. If you can, I would love to see more pictures of it showing off the mods you have done to it.

Stick around and share more pics and more things you do to your QX.

Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. I love it!!! You must be one lucky person to find a 2011 with 69 miles!!! That thing was babied.

That is a a very nice mod. Do you have info on the mods? Can you share info about all those mods.

1) What kind of led did you use? Got link?
2) Is the other exhaust tip a dummy or does it actually work? What exhaust did you buy and swqap with?
3) What mud guards did you install? They look good. Got links?
4) Where did you get the side skirts? Got links to share?

What brand of led is that? Do you have a link to where you bought it from? I wanted to do something like that but my own idea was different. You see where you have the leds, I wanted to take it to a shop that would actually cut a circle in that area and fit a round offroad or say racing super bright led. I wanted one on each side. I just need to figure out if that lower piece can easily come off. Then I would like to buy a used one and keep my original one in tack and cut up the used one I buy and swap it and use like that with 2 super bright lights there. And swap back if I ever sell my QX.

I really like the way your QX looks. If you can, I would love to see more pictures of it showing off the mods you have done to it.

Stick around and share more pics and more things you do to your QX.

Welcome aboard!
I bought the QX exactly how you see it in photos so I do not know how or where he purchased and installed everything, sorry!

1) No info sorry
2) I do not know -I actually didn’t know that factory QX’s only come with one exhaust.
3) I also did not know QX’s do not have a factory mudguard until you mentioned it just now.
4) Which side skirts? Are you referring to the splitters under the front bumper?

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
I bought the QX exactly how you see it in photos so I do not know how or where he purchased and installed everything, sorry!

1) No info sorry
2) I do not know -I actually didn’t know that factory QX’s only come with one exhaust.
3) I also did not know QX’s do not have a factory mudguard until you mentioned it just now.
4) Which side skirts? Are you referring to the splitters under the front bumper?
Oh, I see. So no info about all those mods. I like them and would have loved to know a bit more about them. If you do not mind to share some more pictures that show the mods closely, feel free to share. i would love to see. Like a front and close view of the leds. exhaust, exhaust, mudguard (if it has a brand name) and the front splitters. I like the way your QX looks for sure. I would have loved some lights too in that are for mine, but I need a mod that I can reverse back to fully stock. So, have not been able to come up with a good mod in mind for extra lights in front that I can take off when I need to sell or trade this car. Not very interested in a permanent mod yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts