Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys looks like they just got another meet going. It is Oct. 23 same place and time as the last meet. I'll get more info for you ASAP!!!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I can make this one

I was out of town for the last one, I can make this one!!!! Pls post the info when you have it!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I'm down....send me the info!!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here's what little info there is on it.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30023

I think this one will be smaller then the other one...I haven't jumped in on this one and I may not be there.

But I will head up a meet in probably April or May in the Stockton area probably. I will try to make this one bigger then the first one. But we shall see! I think the people that are trying to get this one going have not found out that it takes more then you imagine to actually get these things going and people involved.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Rossi said:
here's what little info there is on it.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30023

I think this one will be smaller then the other one...I haven't jumped in on this one and I may not be there.

But I will head up a meet in probably April or May in the Stockton area probably. I will try to make this one bigger then the first one. But we shall see! I think the people that are trying to get this one going have not found out that it takes more then you imagine to actually get these things going and people involved.
Well if you're not going to be there .. I'm not going! LOL .. j/k .. as previously posted .. I've a previous commitment that Sunday.

Rossi .. keep me posted on the April/May event .. late April (2nd to last weekend) is tough for me .. already have a commitment at that time .. but would be glad to lend a hand if able.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Look above at Rossi's post .. if he says Apr/May timeframe .. it'll probably occur 'round then.

Early April or Mid-May works best for me (hint hint Rossi if you read this)

If you want to keep tabs on this .. your best bet is to join clubtitan.org (sister/brother site to this one) ... the Titan side tends to plan and get things done ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.