Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in getting a meet in the DC Metro area. Anyone interested please feel free to call me or email. I'm sure i can plan it out, I just can't do it alone. Pass the word!
Joseph Nash
571.283.2656 Cell
164*182479*1 Direct Connect
[email protected]
[email protected]

04 Galaxy LE ARMADA, DVD, Yakima Roof Rack Mod, 4x4, more to come...

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Z's 05 Armada said:
My sister and I are 2005 Armada owners and would love to meet other owners in the DC metro area. Keep us posted!!
Hey Z's, How is the real estate in your area :)

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Fairfax here so I'm in!

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Armada Brotha said:
I'm interested in getting a meet in the DC Metro area. Anyone interested please feel free to call me or email. I'm sure i can plan it out, I just can't do it alone. Pass the word!
Joseph Nash
571.283.2656 Cell
164*182479*1 Direct Connect
[email protected]
[email protected]

04 Galaxy LE ARMADA, DVD, Yakima Roof Rack Mod, 4x4, more to come...
I e-mailed you. Would definetly need to be a family friendly event if possible. Maybe for those of us that camp we could do that or whatever. GREAT idea though.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
vthunter said:
I e-mailed you. Would definetly need to be a family friendly event if possible. Maybe for those of us that camp we could do that or whatever. GREAT idea though.
gotcha, thanks for getting my ass back in gear...i have been absent for a while now, between work and home, i have been a busy man. i have a new lil man now, born march 3rd. i am also thinking about going to that meet may 6-7 in jersey. i think it would be hot to get a caravan of armadas going. like i said i have some body work to do on mine do to ****ty drivers here in VA. but give me til summer....

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nemesis said:
Fairfax here so I'm in!
Wow dude, i live in Manassas and work in Fair Lakes. we have to get in touch...and since you are a rider, i'll let you know i just GAVE away my YZF-rb to my wife's sister's boyfriend to make room for my GSX-R 750 K6 will be in my hands hopefully in less than 2 weeks!!!! i am amped about that.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Armada Brotha said:
Wow dude, i live in Manassas and work in Fair Lakes. we have to get in touch...and since you are a rider, i'll let you know i just GAVE away my YZF-rb to my wife's sister's boyfriend to make room for my GSX-R 750 K6 will be in my hands hopefully in less than 2 weeks!!!! i am amped about that.
Funny, I am selling my 04 R6 so I can get an 06 R6. Those 750s are sweet too!

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Just do it

BlakSpyda said:
If something gets organized, let me know! :2cool:
C'mon Spyda, You being former military, TAKE CHARGE. :D

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,201 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
C'mon Spyda, You being former military, TAKE CHARGE. :D
Yeah, but I got schedule demands. Hahaha! I can be available sometime in July. So maybe we can set up something for july or August!

Any suggestions fro the summer or maybe the fall?

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
almost ayear on the planing still nothing ??

so what about we get togheter and come down to va beach for the day ?? cruise down the strip and take control of the beach afterwards...def a family friendly event and place... bring it on guys... !!

Luigi

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
BlakSpyda said:
I was a little of a BAD BOY and got busted a coulpe of time. Retired E-6! If I had kept my mouth shut, I probably would have made E-8 or 9!

Good thing my civilian job coud give a --it about what rank I was. Doing great now! REALLY BLESSED!
LOL, I hope you weren't in direct violation of the UCMJ, hehehe j/k. My worst was I got caught going AWOL during NCO academy, LOL went to a carnival after debreifing. Glad to hear that you are doing great. Well, you out rank me, so what's the op with the meet, hehehe? That is unless there's a ClubArmada owner from our area that is in Congress then they outrank us, LOL.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,201 Posts
No plan yet...

I am still focusing on the July/August time frame. It shouldn't take much for us to pull this together.

I am going to Minnesota this week. First long trip in this vehicle, other than trips New York and North Carolina.

After I get back, I will concentrate on making it happen. Unless you make it happen before I do.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic:

oh sooo sweet...fellow shipmates reunited...:eek: :eek: :eek: ...tears in my eyes.... please....:nana:

anywayz...lets do this... i dont get it why it takes so long to come with a date and say lets meet !! the last two weeks of june or the first two of july sound like a good time frame...

blckspyda good luck on your long trip and keep the beast safe so it will keep you safe...:bonvoyage:

Luigi

1 - 20 of 40 Posts