Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· SHIFT_Moderator
13,189 Posts
luigi'smada said:
:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic:

oh sooo sweet...fellow shipmates reunited...:eek: :eek: :eek: ...tears in my eyes.... please....:nana:

anywayz...lets do this... i dont get it why it takes so long to come with a date and say lets meet !! the last two weeks of june or the first two of july sound like a good time frame...

blckspyda good luck on your long trip and keep the beast safe so it will keep you safe...:bonvoyage:

Luigi
Thanks, I will do my best.

While I'm gone, why don't YOU set up a time and date? Make it happen!

Oh yeah, Air Force, no ships! Hahaha!

· Premium Member
160 Posts
.lets make it happen.:)

okay..this is official now...

we are having an Armada meting in the Virgini, Maryland DC area.

this forum is not very active for what i see, so lets see if we all can come up with some ideas that can easily fit everyones schedules and so on. we dont want anyone to travel for 6 hours for a two hour meeting right ??

ok...here is MY idea, just a proposal... we all could meet in the DC area in the early afternoon hours... hang around the white house ...have a photo shoot and then take DC as our runway and display the beauty of the ''beast'' as the night falls upon us and then head over to virginia beach spend the night and hit the streets in the morning hours, then after relaxing at the beach go and get our cars ready for the night...we could take over the strip at the beach...park somewhere and hit the clubs responsively then the next day everyone heads home....

we could start this on s friday (early) afternoon so everyone can head home sunday afternoon or a saturday (early) afternoon and then we could skip the clubs and just head home after spending the day at the beach....

proposed dates would be somewhere between the last two weekends of June or the first two weeknds of July...so lets pass the word out quickly...

you guys and girls could reply here and make proposals or add to this but i think the most important thing would be the dates as of right now ?? feel free to PM me with anything concerning this...or anything else for that matter....

Luigi

· Premium Member
160 Posts
baseballfanz said:
Why don't you guys just hook up at this meet.
http://meet.activetuning.com/

Save time planning, it's already plan. Just a suggestion, hope you guys don't get mad at me.:D

arrrrg you ruined it !! just kidding...

well, i am going to that meeting, but that is also more of a car show vice a selected car meeting...it is nice to just have a one of a kind meeting and cruise the streets and people be like wowo look at all those beasts !! where are they coming from ?? where are they going ?? who are they ?? i get sooo excited evrytime i see the corvette caravan going trough PA... besides that show is more like a go park your car , open the hood let people see what you got and go see what they got and then get the hell out of there... our proposed Armada meeting would be more of a get to know drive around have fun kinda thing, go to the beach as a tema, go to the club...cruise down the streets... of course we will have time to show and display our animals but....

well, even though i am going to the above mentioned meet, i would still like to have the meet proposed here..so lets see...even though the participation in this forum is rather slow so i dunno how long it will take.... so far i have only one reply interested in the meeting... and another one ruining it ..lol..just playing...

Luigi

· Premium Member
30 Posts
I'm up for a meet in VA. How about if we meet some where in VA in the morning and the drive up to Skyline drive and have a cookout? One day kinda thing.
Althought the drive and cruise to VA beach is an excelent idea, it might be a little too much for some people.
just my 2c

--Oliver

· SHIFT_Moderator
13,189 Posts
luigi'smada said:
.lets make it happen.:)

okay..this is official now...

we are having an Armada meting in the Virgini, Maryland DC area.

this forum is not very active for what i see, so lets see if we all can come up with some ideas that can easily fit everyones schedules and so on. we dont want anyone to travel for 6 hours for a two hour meeting right ??

ok...here is MY idea, just a proposal... we all could meet in the DC area in the early afternoon hours... hang around the white house ...have a photo shoot and then take DC as our runway and display the beauty of the ''beast'' as the night falls upon us and then head over to virginia beach spend the night and hit the streets in the morning hours, then after relaxing at the beach go and get our cars ready for the night...we could take over the strip at the beach...park somewhere and hit the clubs responsively then the next day everyone heads home....

we could start this on s friday (early) afternoon so everyone can head home sunday afternoon or a saturday (early) afternoon and then we could skip the clubs and just head home after spending the day at the beach....

proposed dates would be somewhere between the last two weekends of June or the first two weeknds of July...so lets pass the word out quickly...

you guys and girls could reply here and make proposals or add to this but i think the most important thing would be the dates as of right now ?? feel free to PM me with anything concerning this...or anything else for that matter....

Luigi
Your proposal sounds like a winner. Name the date.

· Premium Member
160 Posts
BlakSpyda said:
Your proposal sounds like a winner. Name the date.
i dont know, this forum does not really seem to have that much of activity to support this idea... for one it has taken a whole lot of time to get any replies, and not that many showed interest...but who knows... now if we do come up with a date it will take maybe just as long... help me out choosing the date... i am really looking forward to this ... lets do it !!

Luigi

· Premium Member
160 Posts
im in...

lets make a list, just copy and paste adding you name and/or screen name...

1. BlakSpyda
2. Luigi'sMada

on a side note, if this does come to reality, i could come up with some stickers to represent us, maybe including our screennames or whatnot...any ideas ?? if anything i would probably just ask for a small donation just to cover material expenses, but vinyl is cheap nowadays, so it would ne nuthing crazy... just an idea...

Luigi

· Premium Member
30 Posts
luigi'smada said:
im in...

lets make a list, just copy and paste adding you name and/or screen name...

1. BlakSpyda
2. Luigi'sMada

on a side note, if this does come to reality, i could come up with some stickers to represent us, maybe including our screennames or whatnot...any ideas ?? if anything i would probably just ask for a small donation just to cover material expenses, but vinyl is cheap nowadays, so it would ne nuthing crazy... just an idea...

Luigi
I might be able to make it aswell if you gather in the N.VA area.. can't really go to V.Beach :(

--Oliver

· Premium Member
5,214 Posts
I don't think it is necessary to close this thread, but there doesn't seem to be enough people willing to do the work to make this happen. These meets are fun, but they take a lot of work. I hope all of you in that area will pitch in and do your part if you want to have a meet. That is what it will take; you can't expect one or two people to do it all.

· Premium Member
169 Posts
I would be happy to go but unfortunately I'll be in OHIO for my 12 yr old Daughters AAU basketball tourney. If for some unforseen chance they lose early and we return early than I'm in.

As for a Place has any one thought of Haines (poss Spelled Wrong) in DC. It's a one way only thru Park off the Potomac. It has a statue of a Man Buried in the ground?? Grab some grills state what your bringing and go for that. That would be a 1/2 way point for some longer for others but hell it's Beautiful place. just my $.02.

K

· SHIFT_Moderator
13,189 Posts
Djoker04 said:
I would be happy to go but unfortunately I'll be in OHIO for my 12 yr old Daughters AAU basketball tourney. If for some unforseen chance they lose early and we return early than I'm in.

As for a Place has any one thought of Haines (poss Spelled Wrong) in DC. It's a one way only thru Park off the Potomac. It has a statue of a Man Buried in the ground?? Grab some grills state what your bringing and go for that. That would be a 1/2 way point for some longer for others but hell it's Beautiful place. just my $.02.

K
Good luck to your daughter at AAU in Ohio!

My wife suggested Haines (Haynes) Point also! That is a perfect showcase/picnic/get together spot!

I don't think it's going to happen since only a hand full of folks responded.

· Premium Member
30 Posts
BlakSpyda said:
Good luck to your daughter at AAU in Ohio!

My wife suggested Haines (Haynes) Point also! That is a perfect showcase/picnic/get together spot!

I don't think it's going to happen since only a hand full of folks responded.
I'm game for this since is close to me. One thing you have to keep in mid is that people need time to plan in advance. So a date has to be set with few weeks in advance so people can actually have some time to plan ahead. I'd sugest to set a random weekend and anounce it, then people will know its happening for sure and plan to attend. Don't have to make it complicated, a nice place where you can have an all day nice picknic will be enough.
Either way, I'm in

--Oliver

· SHIFT_Moderator
13,189 Posts
oliver said:
I'm game for this since is close to me. One thing you have to keep in mid is that people need time to plan in advance. So a date has to be set with few weeks in advance so people can actually have some time to plan ahead. I'd sugest to set a random weekend and anounce it, then people will know its happening for sure and plan to attend. Don't have to make it complicated, a nice place where you can have an all day nice picknic will be enough.
Either way, I'm in

--Oliver
Yeah I agree. More, much more prep time shoud be given. I didn't start the thread, but got involved much later on the posting. So, if there is any interest we should make it happen. A picnic in Haynes Point is a simple yet good location for maximum exposure for the Club!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.