Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have updated our website with a FAQ to help answer all the questions people have posed through here and through our 15 months of research and development!

We have also opened up our payment system to officially accept pre-orders! We will be shipping our product the first week of August. You can pre-order now through our system and only be charged once we ship the product! The sale price is $2549.00 CAD. Remember if you're south of the border you enjoy quite a favorable exchange rate currently. http://www.nsamanufacturing.ca/

Come check out the new information available on our website! Don't forget to take a look at our video and pictures showing all the benefits of our system on our website and on YouTube! https://youtu.be/yOhD5MiLO9c

As always please don't hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have by emailing us at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
This is great news for the armada rear end. And the current conversion rate is definitely good. Looks like 2000ish USD. I'm a fan of adjustable air bags from the VIP/Stance , lowered cars scene. I will wait and see about the lifted armada status.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is great news for the armada rear end. And the current conversion rate is definitely good. Looks like 2000ish USD. I'm a fan of adjustable air bags from the VIP/Stance , lowered cars scene. I will wait and see about the lifted armada status.
Thanks for the response!

We are looking into the lifted Armada and how our product works with it. This is something we hope to get to by September. Currently though we are working hard to get this product out to the stock Armada's. If you would like to email us with your contact info we will email you the moment we have an answer on the lifted Armada.

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
I personally think it should work but I'm to far (San Diego, Ca) from you guys to just hop over and try it out. I know Ian has been in contact with you guys also.

Question, aside from the air bags, the kit comes with gas shocks to replace the oem air shocks...what kind of gas shocks are you using? Also for armada without the auto leveler or that don't need the gas shocks would the price be different?

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The gas shock we have tested to be the best and in our kit is the Rancho RS9000XL's. We tried many different shocks in our testing phase and found this one to be the best for ride comfort when coupled with our kits air bags.

Also currently our system was developed with the Armada's that already have the auto leveling system because of the difference in wiring. The auto leveling system has electrical for the rear end where the non-leveling Armada's don't. Our system was designed for the 2006-2015 LE and Platinum editions. We hope to be able to offer a wider product line in the coming months to encompass all Armada's and the needs brought up in this community for rear end suspension systems.

Our kit comes as we have designed it. We only recommend using our system the way it has been designed to get maximum benefit from it.

We hope this answers all your questions!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts