Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First and foremost: CONGRATS TO FaMADA for winning September 2012 ROTM. Well done! :bow:

maybe once I clean up and fix up my rig a bit more i'll make a run for ROTM also. To opm1805- DON'T LOOSE HOPE! You have a nice rig as well... maybe another time you'll take home the prize! :)

Now on to the meat of the post: Nominations for October 2012.

If you have one post it up! I want to see at least 4 nomination.

If you have questions about nomination rules and/or ROTM rules send me a PM and I'll detail everything out for you.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on now Richard... lol you know the drill... get your pictures!

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
its all good Koosh, just being nominated is great. this month i will nominate sidgarza, i have always liked his Mada.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I nominate Drauden...

:D

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bad...I actually did not know. :D

Sent from somewhere...
no worries... I'll let it slide this time ;) just hook us up with pics to go along with your nominations! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
SHIFT_Moderator
2,190 Posts
All of these 4 have won in the past and while I love them all, I think the ROTM sould be limited to new rides that have not won yet. However, I would be in favor of doing a Mada of the year to be selected from all past winners. Just a thought and it's just one person's opinion so feel free to offer yours up.

AND btw, I want to thank Kooshtaka who runs ROTM and keeps it going even during slow times.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the shout out Drauden! And I am not opposed to your suggestion, although we have already had a double winner I do believe and I think I shall create a short run poll thread on the issue so as not to clog up this one.

We do currently have a rule in place that a ROTM winner cannot be eligible for nomination again for a full callendar year (and yes I am monitoring to make sure it is followed :cool: ). I do believe we should do a Ride of the Year and pick from the ROTM winners.

And actually Pops hasn't yet won if my memory serves me correctly. He went up against stellato and stellato edged him out. So either way Pops will stay in the nomination for this round.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok ok... So Pops is still in but the other nominiees are out for this month. Andre will be eligable again for October 2013 though... :)

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Excellent nomination Pops!

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright lets get the voting going. :D

Sent from somewhere...
nominations are still open for a few more days yet..., lol