Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI..From Scott at Fontana Nissan. here is the link http://www.titantalk.com/forums/south-western-forum/162287-official-fontana-nissan-5th-annual-meet-auto-club-speedway-sept-8th.html

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to invite you to our 5th Annual Meet on Sunday Sept 8th at Auto Club Speedway from 12pm-4pm!

Every year it has grown larger and larger...and now we are out of room! So we teamed up with Speedventures to hold the event at Auto Club Speedway!!! We will have Food Trucks, Models, Vendors, Racing, Raffles, and much much more!

THE OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK:

https://www.facebook.com/events/514716015259297/

Stay tuned for more updates!!! You don't want to miss this one!!!

If you want to drive on the track or run in the Auto-X, please register asap at Speed Ventures - Track Events for Everyone! and use coupon code "Fontana Nissan"

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
That's awesome... wish we had cool meets like that up here.

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who else beside armadeous is going? i know there was a few so cal folks looking to do some sort of meet and greet.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I too wish there were meets like this within 6 hours drive of us in Houston. Would have gladly attended.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Rich,

Is there a fee just to enjoy the festivities? I'd like to roll just to enjoy the view!

:D

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No I dont think so. This is my first time also. I think there will be if you do autox

sent from broken autoguide app.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Text me your number again...I'll send you a PM. I'd like to go.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
there will be a Entrance Fee of $10 ppl. not per vechicle! It's to cover for accident, injury at the raced track and clean up, maintenance!

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fyi for the so. Cal folks. I will be at the hidden valley.

We should have everyone one meet here 11-1130 depart
10036 Cherry Ave, Fontana, CA 92335 its a Del Taco restaurant and AM PM gas station about 5 mins away from the speedway

OC convoy meet at Home depot 1095 n Pullman, Anaheim CA 92807 9:45 - 10 depart. We can stop along the way for anyone coming on the 15 at the Hidden Valley exit 10:20 - 10:30 depart at 413 Hidden Valley Pky, Corona, CA 92879. Then head out to the Del Taco on cherry posted above

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Fyi for the so. Cal folks. I will be at the hidden valley.

We should have everyone one meet here 11-1130 depart
10036 Cherry Ave, Fontana, CA 92335 its a Del Taco restaurant and AM PM gas station about 5 mins away from the speedway

OC convoy meet at Home depot 1095 n Pullman, Anaheim CA 92807 9:45 - 10 depart. We can stop along the way for anyone coming on the 15 at the Hidden Valley exit 10:20 - 10:30 depart at 413 Hidden Valley Pky, Corona, CA 92879. Then head out to the Del Taco on cherry posted above

Looks like I'll be meeting you guys at Hidden Valley.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
O? I thought you were going to be at the del taco.

sent from broken autoguide

Probably going straight to Del Taco. I'll text you in the AM.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts