Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
wow wifes thinking about going its only a 9 hr drive from us might take the trip just need to beef up the truck a bit more YOLO

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I hope I get sunday off so I can be there for this event.
Thanks! and we have been working hard to put this meet together. Also, just to let you know, the main events are on Saturday, and although we would love to see ya on sunday, if you wait that long, you'd miss out on a ton of stuff.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
wow wifes thinking about going its only a 9 hr drive from us might take the trip just need to beef up the truck a bit more YOLO
tell her to com'on! I can tell you she will not be the only wife there. Last year we got all the wives involved with the games. And a 9 hour trip... we do have a furthest traveled award.....

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
TWO WEEK NOTICE!!!
Here y’all go, a two week notice on making the deadline to ensure that you get your official Texas Nissan Truck Meet T-shirt. To be guaranteed a T-shirt, even if you plan to only attend on Saturday, you still MUST be registered by March 1st or run the risk of not getting a T-shirt. We currently have 5 RV spots and plenty of tent spots available inside the group camp area. If you do not camp, Holiday Inn Hotel Temple is our official hotel for the meet. Use code TNT when booking to receive the discounted room rate.

For registration and payment from our website:
Texas Nissan Truck Meet

or you can register directly to PayPal: [email protected]

$25 Saturday Only w/ T shirt, Events, Competitions & Group Meal
$35 Tent Spot w/ T shirt, Events, Competitions & Group Meal
$45 RV Spot w/ T shirt, Events, Competitions & Group Meal

REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE IN THE COMMENTS

Who's already registered you ask? Go to the first page of our original thread on www.titantalk.com/forums/texas-forum/199570-official-texas-nissan-truck-meet-2014-thread.html

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Texas Nissan Truck Meet is proud to announce our newest sponsor: TireTow Nissan Armada Spare Tire Carriers.

They are a new company from Riverside, California and YES they will be joining us for our meet here in TEXAS!!!

PLEASE let's show this new company some love and like their Facebook page and welcome them as Texans should!

www.facebook.com/tiretow

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!!!! Can't wait... We will be leaving Thursday morning to get there Friday and staying all three days. We will be taking a lot of pics of the road trip so it will be fun. I will be working on our Facebook page tonight and getting the word out. I will make a special page on my website for the event,

Mike
Tiretow

Thanks again for having me!!! :)

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
ImageUploadedByAG Free1394034321.757921.jpg

Announcing the return of Saturday nights DESSERT CONTEST! After the group meal on Saturday we will hold a dessert contest. Bring your cooking, baking and mixing skills with ya!

For those that are tent camping, if you need a refrigerator or a place to safely store your entry, don't worry, we got ya covered. Those of us with RV's are happy to help!

Who's in for a lil friendly competition ? ? ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
This meet is a GO for me. So, I will show up on saturday. Hopefully I get there before 11am.

We just reserved a room at LaQuinta in Temple for $78 out the door.

I think the Holiday Inn you mentioned is just right next to the LaQuinta. If I am not mistaken, did you mention the group rate is $99 for Holiday Inn? My fiancee said she checked without any discount online and she told me it says I think $94 plus tax. Well, I haven't checked myself to confirm if that is true or not.

But we already have a room at LaQuinta with a King bed for $78 out the door. We will be there for Sat and leave on sun to be back in Houston at 1pm for the 2nd annual Houston bbq festival.

http://houbbq.com/

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I want to make the $25 paypal payment. I know I missed the deadline. I missed it because I had not secured sunday off from work. Is it possible I could still secure 2 tshirts for US?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This meet is a GO for me. So, I will show up on saturday. Hopefully I get there before 11am.

If I am not mistaken, did you mention the group rate is $99 for Holiday Inn? My fiancee said she checked without any discount online and she told me it says I think $94 plus tax.

But we already have a room at LaQuinta with a King bed for $78 out the door.

http://houbbq.com/
Sounds great! The earlier you show up the better. Saturday morning games start around 8:30.

I too questioned the discount rate of 99, when the internets said 94,,, the 94 is non refundable, single bed, and something else that it isn't... I don't remember. The usual cost of the motel room was $140 before tax.

The reason we went with Holiday Inn is because we had a young family that had two small children with them, stay there two years ago and they gave a great review. Being a smaller town like Belton, the hotel/motel's can be hit or miss, great places or roach motels. I would rather refer our participants to stay in a nicer hotel/motel than one that is not. I did not have a personal review of LaQuinta, but we will this year....

We will see y'all there!!!!

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I want to make the $25 paypal payment. I know I missed the deadline. I missed it because I had not secured sunday off from work. Is it possible I could still secure 2 tshirts for US?
I do not know that answer because I am not in charge of the shirts this year. Go ahead and make the registration payment as soon as possible, and be sure to put in the notes what size shirt you want FOR SURE. PM me or respond on this thread of the size of the second shirt and I will get you an answer.

If you have Facebook, you can also PM me from there as well. We have a meet FB page and I have one too.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts

If they don't have anymore and you still need a shirt I can give you mine (we have a medium and large reserved).

Glad you got the day off petitfreearmada. It looks like it's going to be a real fun meet!

We will be driving from California (22 hour drive). We will arrive Friday morning and stay till Sunday night. It's our longest driving trip so we are excited. We will be posting pics on our facebook page and on our section of the forum.

The meet FB is facebook.com/texasnissantruckmeet

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
@gemyrae75
I just sent a payment of $25 alongside our tshirt sizes. Is the $25 for one person only? Or do people have to make a separate payment for wife and kids?
@TireTow
Thanks a lot for the offer. If they don't give me a tshirt, I would like to get the large from you.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
@PetitFrereArmada

The $25 is for registration of your Truck to enter into the contests and competitions. It also allows you to participate in the silent auction and the group meal on saturday and included ONE shirt. It is per vehicle only, not per person. Next year I will do a better job of trying to explain that, because you are not the only person that has asked. I just asked about shirts and you barely got added. they are getting proofs this evening and she can add at last minute. If you wanted more than one shirt, they are $17.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
***Saturday Night FAJITAS Group Meal***

The MEET is buying the MEAT...

We are anticipating between 50-75 mouths to feed this year so we are asking those that will and can sign up for TWO items listed below. If any of the Saturday only people, the tent or motel campers need a refrigerator or oven or cook top, those of us with RV's are more than willing to help out. Here are the items we need, please leave a comment on what you will bring and I will edit this post as I get them.

Tortillias - Jim

Bell Peppers - Tracy

Onions - Tracy

Re-fried Beans

Re-fried Beans

Borracho Beans

Charro Beans

Tomatoes

Shredded lettuce - Robert

2 Bags of Corn Chips - Maddox

2 Bags of Corn Chips - Ricardo & Kimberly

Pico De Gallo

Pico De Gallo

Jar Tamed Sliced Jalapenos - Jim

Jar Sliced Jalapenos - Stephanie

Pint Sour Cream - Tom

Pint Sour Cream

Rice - Robledo Juan (by popular DEMAND)

Rice - Corry

2lb Shredded Cheese - Tom

2lb Shredded Cheese - Robert

Guacamole - Jody

Guacamole

Salsa - Corry

Salsa - Jody

Roll Paper Towels

Roll Paper Towels - Mario

50 count Fork,Knife,Spoon - Mario

50 count Fork,Knife,Spoon

50 count HD Paper Plates - Stephanie

50 count HD Paper Plates

50 count Paper Bowels - Ricardo & Kimberly

And for those coming with kiddos, I will be making mac n cheese for the little ones that do not want fajitas.

You can also find this event on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/events/1383714568534449/

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
5 days to go.... hope to see some of y'all there!!!

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
It is fast approaching indeed. It is basically right around the corner now.

Oh, about the desserts..., is it going to be a competition? Or just making something for the group to share in? We are really considering making something. And do we have to make it there on Saturday? Or people can make the dessert and bring it?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
it is a contest, but you can bring something just to bring it if you want. You can prepare it on site or before you get there. if you need a refrigerator or an oven or cooking surface or appliance, most of us with RV's are willing to lend a hand. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what I can do.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts