41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
it is a contest, but you can bring something just to bring it if you want. You can prepare it on site or before you get there. if you need a refrigerator or an oven or cooking surface or appliance, most of us with RV's are willing to lend a hand. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what I can do.
Ok, I think we will make something. But it would be really small. So, we are in for the dessert competition.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Sounds great!!! We will see you there!

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
@PetitFrereArmada

THATS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

The wife is jealous. She always asks to shoe polish the truck, but i wont let her...

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
This was a great meet. I really enjoyed myself. And I was happy to be part of the dessert competition and really happy to see all the dessert all dessert-participants brought, was fully consumed. The desserts were awesome. Sucks we didn't win. But, we are happy everyone had a piece of every dessert that was available at the meet.

We look forward to attending again next year.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
@PetitFrereArmada

I am so glad y'all came. I look forward to having y'all back next year and getting to know y'all better. Didn't have much time this year with all the running around and all but maybe next year y'all can camp out or come on Friday or something. Again, I am so glad y'all came!!
@daju

Here ya go!!! If you click on the picture it will somehow link you to my photobucket account and you should be able to view all that I have uploaded:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

41 - 51 of 51 Posts