Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay is this truck suppose to be for off road use sinc eit raised or is it a street because of the 26" :confused:

maybe both :confused:

i dont think you can offroad with those wheels

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Yeah baby, lets rub those rims on some muddy rocks and then see how Barney treats those wheels when fixing a flat in Mayberry. The only wheel'n that glitter wagon is good for is the flea market parking lot. Looks nice, but generally good for nothing.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Definately for show

Haven't you guys ever seen the '91 Impala with the 28's and the thing is jacked up like an old AMC Eagle. Strictly for the clearance. No way those tires would fit on the stock stance. Can you say Bling, Bling!!! No mud will ever see the inside of those fenderwells.

Another example is this "choice" '72 olds. Think he's going to do any off-roadin.

Had to add one more pic. This guy can't be 5 feet tall :confused:

Okay Okay, one more. This guy is ready for the tractor pull.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
All show no go. My G35 would do better off road than that. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Agree. All show. True offroaders typically want as much sidewall as possible and want to air those tires down to minimum air pressure to get maximum flex and traction.

I run 36 inch Superswamper TSL's (bias ply, because it is better than radial ply for this purpose) on my lifted, modded Jeep CJ-5. They are on 15 inch steel rims. I run 8-10 lbs. of air on the street, and air town to 4 or less (sometimes only 2 psi!) in the woods, and have not broken a bead yet. You do have to have an onboard air compressor to do that stuff, however.

BTW, the Armada makes a fine tow vehicle to take the little CJ up to the edge of the really bad places where it likes to play.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.