1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I like it better than it was.:)

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
It definitely looks better. Some tips...
1. Too much contrast between the background and the message background. Perhaps a lighter shade of gray for the background?

2. I still have to look down half a screen to get to content. I've seen the header graphic on the home page. I get it. Make it smaller for forums?

The previous design hurt my eyes. Love the site content though. :)

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I like it, but I like the Grey colour one before..not the black one though..plus the layout is kinda confusing. But it's still all good!:clever:

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
It will take a little time to get used to it, but I think the new format is going to work well.
Thanks for all your hard work, Josh.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
All good but none of the links are working (links to this site) nor the search from anywhere but when you are on the home page.

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
llajumpvid said:
All good but none of the links are working (links to this site) nor the search from anywhere but when you are on the home page.
I noticed that the links to other posts here don't work, but the search works OK for me on the forums page.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok I tweaked the colors a little hoping to make it a little less bright for you u guys. The more feedback the better I can make it. I want to try to find a nice medium everyone will like. I do plan on making another darker theme for you guys that like that.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
scr38 said:
I noticed that the links to other posts here don't work, but the search works OK for me on the forums page.
hmmm. I can't get the search to pull down on any page but the home page? When I hit it it says done but page has errors? Anyone else or just me?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.