Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I myself am a Huge Packer fan. I hope they really get things going this year. They have lost a few already that I never wouda thought they would lose. Favre is probably the toughest quarterback of all time if you ask me.
As far as College ball goes I am a Clemson Tiger fan. I do like to see Carolina win but not when they are playing Clemson. I really woulda thought Carolina would do better then they have with coach Lou Holtz, but they just don't seem to get that much better.
Well enough about who I like who do you like?
M4ck

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
m4ck said:
I myself am a Huge Packer fan. I hope they really get things going this year. They have lost a few already that I never wouda thought they would lose. Favre is probably the toughest quarterback of all time if you ask me.
As far as College ball goes I am a Clemson Tiger fan. I do like to see Carolina win but not when they are playing Clemson. I really woulda thought Carolina would do better then they have with coach Lou Holtz, but they just don't seem to get that much better.
M4ck
Lions, Wolverines, Tigers, Pistons, Wings. I guess I'm pretty much a michigan sports fan.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Virginia Tech Hokies!!! All the way!! -- although...it's going to be a tough year for us -- at least we put West Virginia in their place!! After that -- nothng matters. I root for Green Bay ..because I'm a Brett Favre fan...just like I used to root for Denver...because I was a huge Elway fan... Gotta root for my boy Mike Vick...down in Atlanta... Being from Virginia -- I don't feel any strong loyalties to any proteams....since we don't have one.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I never really watched football until I moved to SD. My wife is a big football fan. So there you have it, I have been changed by my wife to watch football and have become a Charger fan. I know I know. But you have to admit, it's cool to root for the underdog sometimes. :D

Originally, I am from Los Angeles, so I am a Lakers fan from birth and a UCLA fan also.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Born and raised a Husker fan...I'm an alum for the glory decade (90's)...I don't advertise it too much these days though :cool: My pro team is the Texans.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
m4ck said:
M4ck
Let's first say "GO NINERS" yeah we are in that rebuilding thing but we will be back in the hunt.
As far as college goes I root for all the SWAC schools in all sports but mostly JACKSON STATE U. (alumni)
I enjoy pro basketball to much to pick 1 team but I really enjoy watching KOBE getting his ash handed to him every night :D
I will predict the lakers won't make the playoffs and Shaq will make it to the finals in the East.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Cincinnati: the envy of ALL pro sports teams

Ben-Gals: might get to .500
Reds: wait until next decade

UC Bearcats: well at least we are close the start of college B-Ball
OSU football: bad week for OSU in general (Clarett and O'Brien)

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I'm not much of a fan, but even if I did like football, I have twenty something favorite teams - "Anybody who plays the Cowboys".

Sorry, but football is a bit boring. You have 5-6 seconds of action followed up by changing out players, huddling up, lining up and waiting for the snap. Thats's why "Hockey" is the better sport.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Liven In the Burgh

undefined
Seems like liven in the Burgh thats PITTSBURGh to all the rest of you, the STEELERS are the only team in town, well we do have the PIRAtES, and of coures the Penguins... So We are planning to take the rest of the NFL down a notch or two....See at the Super Bowl : :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
KC All the way baby!! Was born a 49er Fan, and Christian Okoye and Derrick Thomas changed all of that. Priest, Dante, and Gonzo, you can't go wrong!! We looked good last year, but have to rebuild, and get there again next year.

Lakers - Kobe's the MAN!!!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope your right. I cant stand seeing soo many interceptions being thrown. I think its more the receivers arent staying with their routes but it still sucks. Makes Favre look like he is the one in the wrong. I would say 2 out of 3 though its the receiver failing to run his route the way they were designed. Oh well I sure hope Favre don't do anything crazy and retire on us.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
J-e-t-s Jets!!! Jets!!! Jets!!!

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Well I was born in Indiana so I have to go with the Indianapolis COLTS
Then for a college team Norte Dame :goteam:

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Dallas Cowboys is my favorite team. I had lived in Dallas, Garland, TX to be exact.

My college team is Oregon State and the PAC-10.

My World Cup Football team is U.S.

Countries I root for in World Cup are France, Brazil and the underdogs.

The opposite countries are Italy, Spain, England and Holland. Sorry I had to list them.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
I only fly with the EAGLES!

Lived on the Jersey side of the Delaware River most of my life. Grew up a Philadelphia Sports fan. Can only pull for the Eagles. For all of the Green Bay and Dallas fans, you can all come over to my house in February next year and watch the Eagles play on the big Screen. :goteam:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
J-e-t-s

JETS, JETS, JETS! Used to be a BIG giants fan growing up! Loved Simms, LT, Joe Morris......that was the good team! Still like the Giants but would rather watch the JETS....I went to school with Wayne Cherbet.....LOVE HIM. Had a CRUSH on him. # 80 :D

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
RAIDERRRSSSS!!!! RAIDERRRSSSSSS!!!!

Not too sure about our defense this year but we should have a high flying offense. With Moss, Porter, and our good group of young guys and the addition of Lamont Jordan at running back....gonna score some points this year.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
32 Participants
Nemesis
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing