Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 05, black, SE. Love all 80 miles of it so far. My wife says it rides much better than her H2 and is much more quiet.
Looking forward to the mods.

J.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. It rides much nicer than the H2 and about 1% of the wind noise compared to the Hummer. We used to take it skiing which is about a 9 hour drive. It was brutal listening to the high level of wind noise for that long of a trip. We'll be taking the Armada this year.

Come spring I'll get some pics of all the rides together. Here's one that I snapped of my Viper after I left it alone for just one minute with my 2 year old. The next pic is the Viper away for the winter parked next to the H2. Sorry for the crappy pics, but it was cold.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Stroked Viper said:
Thanks for the welcomes. It rides much nicer than the H2 and about 1% of the wind noise compared to the Hummer. We used to take it skiing which is about a 9 hour drive. It was brutal listening to the high level of wind noise for that long of a trip. We'll be taking the Armada this year.

Come spring I'll get some pics of all the rides together. Here's one that I snapped of my Viper after I left it alone for just one minute with my 2 year old. The next pic is the Viper away for the winter parked next to the H2. Sorry for the crappy pics, but it was cold.

Hey get that kid off my...I mean your car!! LOL!! Very nice dude!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.