Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member however I have been browsing the site for a few months.

I have a 04 Galaxy LE with graphite leather loaded with everything except DVD and Nav (which is how the base LE comes in Canada).

I have a love hate relationship with this truck. I traded in my 3rd Pathfinder which was an 01 LE and a really great truck. I tow a 4500lb boat which was ok with the pathy but I really needed to step up in size.

I love the size, power and look of the Armada however after 6 trips back to the dealer with problems I'm losing faith.

Thanks to the great tips on this site. I have managed to solve some of the problems without the dealer and I have used others feedback to convince the dealer to step out of the box on other issues. Dont get me wrong, the dealer (Morey Nissan in Burnaby, BC) has been very helpful overall but it gets tiresome having to keep going back to the dealer.

I have had almost every issue/problem mentioned on this site and the truck is going in again this week for more rattle work, replacement drivers mirror, seat squeeks, abnormal tire wear, wheel aliagnment, power seat switch and a reset on the headlight delay.

If Nissan works the bugs out on these in a timely manner, they will have a winner.

I dont know why I still own this truck but every once in a while the rattles stop, everything works properly and I'm in love!

Thanks again to all the members for the informative posts. :goteam:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Welcome to CA my CA neighbor :)
Haven't been to Canada for awhile, then this year a trip to Sun Peaks, another one to Whistler (you know we had no snow down here last winter) and another one to Shuswap in August. Lucky for us the last two are in the Armada. Can't wait to zip up the Coquihalla Highway towing the boat at 70, er.... 120 :eek:
This is a great touring rig,that is for sure.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great to hear from my Washington neighbours. Heading to Sushwap myself this year as well as Osoyoos (like the 100+ dry desert heat). I must say that towing my 21' Malibu VLX is a piece of cake behind the Mada. 5000lbs feels like nothing. Towing up the Coquihalla snow shed hill with the 01 Pathy at 4500rpm and 75kms/hour was a real grind. Looking forward to hauling ass up there this year though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts