Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok boys and girls this one is creeping up on us and we want to have a good show of trucks this time around. Heres a link to the forum were we talk aboutall the ideas but if you wnt to attend let me know so i can make a list of armadas or qx56's that will attend this meet. Thanks
http://mightytitans.boardnation.com/index.php?board=27.0

1.clostoyo -a.k.a qx56
2.?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21 Posts
I will try to make it..I am in Deltona, not too bad of a drive. No mods yet and probably none by that time, but will try anyway. Sounds like fun.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29 Posts
wilon_1 said:
I will try to make it..I am in Deltona, not too bad of a drive. No mods yet and probably none by that time, but will try anyway. Sounds like fun.
Not to bad?? lol We have titan guys coming from TX and IL...lol You should come man, seriously.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29 Posts
Liste guys, this is a TITAN meet but any of you guys can come. We had (correct me if Im wrong Q) like 6 Madas at the last and 1 sweet looking Q!! Its not all about what were driving. The fun we have is just unreal. And how bout one of you Mada guys do the Dyno!!! $60 for 3 pulls......Id love to see you guys #'s. Get in on the tech raffle too. That is one sweet raffle. I promise guys you wont be dissapointed and if you do make it make sure you ask for me Id love to meet you guys!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WhiteNite said:
Liste guys, this is a TITAN meet but any of you guys can come. We had (correct me if Im wrong Q) like 6 Madas at the last and 1 sweet looking Q!! Its not all about what were driving. The fun we have is just unreal. And how bout one of you Mada guys do the Dyno!!! $60 for 3 pulls......Id love to see you guys #'s. Get in on the tech raffle too. That is one sweet raffle. I promise guys you wont be dissapointed and if you do make it make sure you ask for me Id love to meet you guys!

You make a good point whiteNite, this meet s great for anyone who wants to dyno their truck, and you willget tons if ideas for the beast. Last meet we only had 3 madas and my truck , but i know that this time around well have more. This is by far the best meet if gone to , i use to own a honda s2000 ans i was all into modifications and meets for the s2000 , but the king of people you find on these OT meets are so nice and respectfull that they make you want to come back for the next meet.Thanks for the nice comment WhiteNite this is an example of what king of cool people you meet in OT.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
54 Posts
You guys nailed it. I have been to so many car shows and sound off competitions . And OT is by the far the most fun i have ever had at a meet. The friends i have amde at this meet are for a lifetime. And that no joke and WHITENITE IS ONE OF THEM.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29 Posts
Weve got like 63-65 on the list already and they just keep signing up. you guys are more than welcome to come hang out. We even have an "L" and an F250 that will be joining us AND doing the dyno....You will make lifetime friends that you only see twice a year lol. Its like one big family reunion.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24 Posts
What are the show logistics? times during Fri and Sat or is this a all day thing. Thanks

May bring my mada down from Gatorville
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29 Posts
bench said:
What are the show logistics? times during Fri and Sat or is this a all day thing. Thanks

May bring my mada down from Gatorville
Bring it on down bro.... Friday the 7th we show up around 4:30-5pm at Old town. Tell them you are with the Titan club and you do not need any mods at all. We do the cruise and then go eat dinner. Its usually a late night. Saturday is the meet and it starts at 8am and goes to 5pm. so you can sleep in a little if you want or come all day. Its a total blast....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WhiteNite said:
Bring it on down bro.... Friday the 7th we show up around 4:30-5pm at Old town. Tell them you are with the Titan club and you do not need any mods at all. We do the cruise and then go eat dinner. Its usually a late night. Saturday is the meet and it starts at 8am and goes to 5pm. so you can sleep in a little if you want or come all day. Its a total blast....

Good looking out WhiteNite, you do want to get there early on saturday, we have a big parking lot but it gets full pretty quick! Hope to c u there
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24 Posts
WhiteNite said:
Bring it on down bro.... Friday the 7th we show up around 4:30-5pm at Old town. Tell them you are with the Titan club and you do not need any mods at all. We do the cruise and then go eat dinner. Its usually a late night. Saturday is the meet and it starts at 8am and goes to 5pm. so you can sleep in a little if you want or come all day. Its a total blast....
so im clear....where is old town? Kissimmee?...is there an address to the lot where everyone will show their trucks

what is the current commitment from clubarmada for this show
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29 Posts
bench said:
so im clear....where is old town? Kissimmee?...is there an address to the lot where everyone will show their trucks

what is the current commitment from clubarmada for this show
http://www.old-town.com/

Thats the link to OT's website. The lot is part of the parking there. You cant miss it. Its the one fille with Titans/fronty's/Madas. We usually have anywhere from 4-6 madas that come. They just arent as die hard as the Titan guys. We love having the Madas and Q's.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29 Posts
Yes there will be. You may want to ask Pops if ours (titans) works on the Mada's. Im almost certain it does but just double check....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
galen said:
Besides, Megatron will be there also lol. May try and bring the armada too this time
LOL megraton is sick! gotta see this truck in person to apreciate it.
The advance timing will work on madas and q's defenetly best bang for your buck mod! We NEED madas there!
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top