Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
galen said:
Besides, Megatron will be there also lol. May try and bring the armada too this time
The story behind this guy^^^ pulling into Kissimmee and all of us laying our eyes on Megatron for the first time....PRICELESS!!!! Man this is a must see truck right here guys!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'll just miss it :( going to Orlando/Vero areas the week after. Maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Hee the shirts i have done for the show. I know its not an armada . But i think next year if we have a sweet turnout I might do one of each.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
clostoyo said:
1. clostoyo
2. pmj341
3. galen
4. Bench
5. ?

Ok guys please come if you sing up, i know that last time alot of people signed up and we only had me and one mada,

Tech that shirt is sick , what the going price on one of those?
I am gonna try to make it, can't promise. Going through a divorce right now and the soon to be ex-wife and i are getting together that weekend to iron things out...

Wish me luck as well, please....

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
wilon_1 said:
I am gonna try to make it, can't promise. Going through a divorce right now and the soon to be ex-wife and i are getting together that weekend to iron things out...

Wish me luck as well, please....

1. clostoyo
2. pmj341
3. galen
4. Bench
5. wilon _1 ?
6. ?

I hope that you can make it , and i will keep your situation in my prayers, sorry i dont believe in luck, but prayer is very powerful, just ask the mighty titan boyz, t/k

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
clostoyo said:
1. clostoyo
2. pmj341
3. galen
4. Bench
5. wilion _1 ?
6. ?

I hope that you can make it , and i will keep your situation in my prayers, sorry i dont believe in luck, but prayer is very powerful, just ask the mighty titan boyz, t/k
Thank you. I'll take the prayers over luck anyday as well. I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
when is everyone getting there and are we planning on parking all the armada together to show support?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Glad to see you guys are coming out. We will definantly try to park you guys together. Dont forget to get shirts from Tech12volts, he is a big supporter of this meet! See you guys there. The meet is from 8am-5pm so show when you can and as early as you can its a lot of fun all day.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
When's the next Florida meet? October? I didn't get to go to this past March, got my Armada three weeks later. How was the turn out for you guys last time?

21 - 40 of 47 Posts