1,318 Posts
Just hit the 145K mark last weekend.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
2004 LE with 53,136 miles. Thats right, not a typo. Love the family hauler. Any issues I have had with it were quickly dealt with using this club. Cannot thank everyone enough. If it aint broke its about to be... so fix it before you end up screwed.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
2007 with 88k, replaced all lower control arms, (factory recall to install stiffer, correctly designed A-arms) front shocks-replaced with bilsteins. Rear diff failed, replaced under warranty. Original Universals wore out at 35k, replaced with ones that have grease fittings. Even though the drive shafts are stationary, they still work the universals hard. Front anti sway bar bushings wore out at 4k miles and were replaced under warranty. Gas struts for hood wore out at 65k, rear lift hatch stut wore out at 70 k, not covered under warranty. Lift hatch motor fell off at 40k, factory forgot two bolts, didn't tighten other two (Friday car). Driver seat controls fell out of seat at 30k. They still work so no warranty fix on that. All 4 cv shafts clunk since 25k, but since they haven't fallen out of the car, no warranty service there. 5 batteries replaced, not covered under warranty. Bad alternator, not covered under warranty, bad positive battery cable fuze block, not coveted under warranty. Original fog lamp bulbs burned out at 200 miles, rear stop light burned out at 4 hours, rear tire blew 2" perfect circle out of center of tread at dealership at 200 miles, no warranty repairs. Nissan used "seconds" bulbs and "blem" general tires on 2007's. Other than that, best traveling car I've ever owned, now let me get out to rebuilding the positive cable fuse block yet again, so the car will charge the battery.-again...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2006 I bought in new 2005 that now has 133,000 miles on it. Just had to replace the radiator, but that's the only major part so far. I'm hoping I'll get another 100,000+ miles, but that's maybe just wishful thinking... just wondering what everyone else's experience has been.
I have a 2010 SE Armada 209 thousand miles on it I've had to replace the starter power steering pump alternator and the radiator and you know you basic Just Brakes all that but truck still rides and runs beautiful strong as can be I could see definitely get another hundred thousand miles out of it it's just no oil leaks no nothing the engine looks like the day was born so have a great faith in these vehicles you treat it right it will treat you right

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
2010 Armada Platinum, 127000 miles. Replaced AC evaporator two years ago, radiator went last year. Got rid of the rear air suspension last month, shocks were shot. Just did the starter last weekend after milking it for two plus years. Good and reliable vehicle power-train wise, just wish they would use better plastics in the interior...

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
2009 Armada LE here. 130,000+ miles.

The radiator just started leaking but otherwise been only doing regular maintenance. Driver seat gets stuck once in a while, rear hubs went out after a long heavy tow at 100000miles, cam adjustment solenoid on left cylinder bank went about 4 years ago, Evap throwing a code now.

Other than those issues this has been a reliable cross country vehicle! We love it and plan to keep it forever unless the engine/trans dies.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
2012 Armada SV here. 147,000+ Miles

Replacements:
Rear Shocks, 2020
Rack & Pinion, 2020
Cam Sensors, 2019
Lower and upper - front passenger - control arm, 2018

This and my old 2006 Armada have been my most reliable vehicles we've ever owned (although the '06 ended up with blown transmission due to coolant cross contamination at 276,000 miles).

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
2012 Armada SV, 159K

One cam sensor this summer
VBC this summer, replacing again now because it failed again
Transmission coolant hose (the one that they had issues with)

I'm currently experiencing an issue trying to get fuel into it... it doesn't seem to want to take it. I found a recent TSB about it but I'm beyond the 150K warranty extension for the fuel tank hose so I'll probably have to dig into that myself. For now I just have to fill very slowly.

Other than these, just normal wear items.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Yeah, replacing an existing cracked manifold with an OEM equivalent is expensive and should be done only if you are out of options. The by far popular choice for replacing these cracked manifolds are:
1) JBA LT Headers
2) Cajun B-pipes
3) Gibson SS Catback Exhaust
4) UpRev tune

The tune is necessary so that you can avoid damage to the engine after the exhaust upgrade. From what I recall, they still cost you only less than one manifold. Mind you, our vehicles have two. One for the passenger and the other for the driver. I can do a quick math for you. JBA LT- 350ish. Cajun B-pipes - 300ish. Gibson - 300ish. UpRev - 500. So in total you are paying close to $1500 for a full exhaust upgrade and a lifetime maintenance free unit. Worth it if you ask me.
I want to hear how this sounds, I have this same issue with the rattling on my 2005 Armada SE 4x4 I just bought with 133k on the dash. I know I’m wanting to lift it as well, still trying to decide on either leveling it out, or minimum 4in lift. Any recommendations on this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a 2006 I bought in new 2005 that now has 133,000 miles on it. Just had to replace the radiator, but that's the only major part so far. I'm hoping I'll get another 100,000+ miles, but that's maybe just wishful thinking... just wondering what everyone else's experience has been.
Got a 2010 with 180k on the clock, nothing been broken except a starter. Im thinking ill have no problem hitting 250k+ on this vehicle

41 - 52 of 52 Posts