Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank everyone out there who has contributed to this forum. I purchased my Armada 2005 (NEW) LE Silver Lightning on Sunday July 3, 2005. Part of the reason I went with the Armada other then the obvious was because after going through the forum and hearing what everyone had to say about it, I was sold. So far I am very impressed with the Mada. Right now I am having new wheels and tires installed and can't wait to pick it up this afternoon. I will be posting pictures as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Where in Central Cal?

Saw from your bio tag that you are from Central California. Where did you get your Armada? I am in Bakersfield - got mine here. I am interested to know who many CentCal people are on this list.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Welcome to CA.
You guys in Cali should be sure to hit the Armada / Titan event. There are several posts here on it. It would be great fun, but a bit of a drive for me from WA.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fred_vee said:
Saw from your bio tag that you are from Central California. Where did you get your Armada? I am in Bakersfield - got mine here. I am interested to know who many CentCal people are on this list.
I purchased mine from Visalia Nissan in Visalia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts