Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and good morning!
Just a post on my first year with the 2004 LE. So far pretty damntastic!! Took a little bit to sort errors after the header and tune, but nothing to do with either. I was getting a P0300 error and after replacing needed items it all went away.
So far, very pleased with this beast. I call it the big gray battleship. Getting a combined 11.5 to 13.5 mixed mileage, wish that were better. The dog loves the back area with the 3rd row seat down. Her own ac! Dad is 84 and likes getting in and out as it is much easier than my Volvo. I have a few questions that I will post in the relevant forums, engine, suspension and audio. I did want to ask if these came with a key fob. Mine did not. Not a deal breaker but I have seen some on websites that you can program to the vehicle. Any ideas? Also, I really like the forum here and would like to thank the moderators for all their help and support they have given me and others.
So, cheers!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought a used key fob on ebay and had a local locksmith program it to my car. Check Ebay and see if they have one for your model Armada for sale. I paid about $50 for the fob and $80 to a local locksmith to program. Dealer is something like $300+

I have a 2008 so I cannot confirm the fob for an 04

1 - 2 of 2 Posts