Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally made the decision. I'm trading in the Tahoe Z71 for an Armada SE Off-Road :) I have an appt with a dealer tomorrow evening. I'm very excited about the new vehicle. I've looked online and the dealer has searched existing inventories for a vehicle equipped similar to what I'm looking for. But we haven't had any luck yet.

I'm getting an SE Off-Road in Granite with Graphite leather interior. The options I want are the Sunroof pkg with XM radio, splash guards, in-cabin microfilter, mats, and cargo net. I have a friend that's able to get Nissan VPP pricing for me. The dealer quoted somewhere around $39,500 (I can't remember the exact price) and the MSRP is $43,625. I want to have the tow mirrors installed as well. I use this vehicle to tow a 23' Sea Ray.

I would consider and LE if they can find one equipped similarly. However, most of the LE's on the lots in my area have the 2nd row captains chairs. I really like the look & comfort of the captains chairs. But I have two boxers that love to stretch out when they ride...LOL!!!!

Have any of you special-ordered your Armada? If so, what was the delivery time?

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
I had my dealer call other dealers and got it shipped from VA to FL. Took 2 days. I'd have your dealer call around for you. I got the bench instead of captains chairs and I'm glad I did. The seats to either side of the bench are basically captains without the armrests. They recline, etc. The extra seat has been great and I don't miss the extra console. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.