Do you have an example?PISHICO said:Hey Guys , i think i'll be cool to list our Mods Interior or exterior that are not ment to be , anyone?
Where do you sit?Armada said:My interior mods have been based on the reality of living close to ground zero for Hurricane Katrina.
1. Glock pistol (40 S&W) with extra clip. (thankfully unused, but looting is still a problem).
2. Stihl 20 inch chain saw with extra chain, and oil.
3. Small gas can with 2 cycle gasoline.
4. Large first aid kit
5. Extra flashlights and batteries (large Maglites)
6. Sometimes, but not always a 20 foot extension ladder (collapses to 10 feet, and yes, if you fold down the right side second row and the right front seat, it will fit). It also will strap to the luggage carrier easily -- you can carry two up there.
7. Portable gasoline generator to operate power tools
8. Tool box.
9. Circular saw, 1/2 inch drill, reciprocating saw.
10. Roofing tarps, boxes of roofing nails.
11. Various crowbars and pry bars.
12. Five gallon can of water.
13. Nylon tow strap.
I've been doing a lot of volunteer work lately.
I've found the Armada as good as a pickup truck for this work, and it can be readily converted back to its civilian mission, which includes the IPod adapter that powers and recharges my IPod and plays it through the auxillary input on the sound system.
The Husky liners, especially the one for the cargo area, have proven handy and durable.
I know this is not probably what the original poster had in mind, but my world is a little bit different than it was before August 29.
Take that Dodge Magnum!Armada said:Actually, I can get all of that in the back and still have the left side and middle of the second row for passengers! You just have to do a little planning when you load up. Those reinforced plastic tarps don't take up as much room as you might think. The generator is a portable job site Coleman -- only 1700 watts continuous, 2300 max and is not very big.
Yeah, you can get all that stuff, including the ladder in there and still sit three people, even with the front passenger seat folded.