Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
What in the world happened here?

To answer your question directly there is no cheap option to fix this. Average cost of the overhead console is between $400 and $550. Better check the junk yards.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Armadas are rare in the junk yards, so even if you find one that's a different color you'd better snatch it up and do some YouTube research on painting plastic parts.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I have a brand new overhead console for a 2008 Armada. I t has the wiring for the DVD in it, but no screen. It's your for $300 if you want it.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Yes this is still available.

Here’s what I have, Like I said it’s brand new, never used. If you give me your email we can discuss offline.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m trying to glue and piece mine back together. Not sure it’s going to work. Could you post a pic of what you have and if you’re firm on the price? Not sure if I can give you my email instead...not sure how this works.

That’s what I need. Here’s my email:
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
This is very common and has happened to me also.
The junkyard refused to sell me the piece because in their experience it will crack during removal or installation or shortly after installation. Big waste of time.
Good luck with the glue. I used some large washers and got another six months out of mine but eventually, I bought a replacement one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is very common and has happened to me also.
The junkyard refused to sell me the piece because in their experience it will crack during removal or installation or shortly after installation. Big waste of time.
Good luck with the glue. I used some large washers and got another six months out of mine but eventually, I bought a replacement one.
Luckily I found someone on this thread who sold me an extra one. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts