Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2011 Qx56 is throwing the code P0626. When this happens the suv runs rough, feels like it's running on half its cylinders, no power when i accelerate and if i'm stopped it has a rich fuel smell. Has anyone else had this issue and what fixed it?

·
Administrator
6,638 Posts
hi,

that code means there may be a short or fault in a wiring harness or an issue with the alternator/regulator. could be a faulty battery cable or ground/negative cable. have you had your charging system tested? have you visually inspected your wiring in the engine room to see if anything is damaged? you could be losing continuity in a wire harness that su causing this fault to happen intermittently.

can you reproducde the issue or is it just random? if random, are you driving over a bump in the road, or making a sharp turn or accelerating hard?

how did you get this code? do you have a code reader or was it a mechanic?

did you buy this car new or used? have you had it a while? did this just start happening at once or gradually? did you do anhy maintanece on it prior to this hapening? added/removed anything on the car that could be affecing this?

the more you tell us over the internet, the better someone can help you. we cant see your car and rely on what you say for context.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
You might have to check that DTC again. From what is being described, its likely a P062B. The P0626 doesn't apply nor is it stored as a DTC on the Z62/Y62 ECMs.

Reactions: marctronixx
1 - 3 of 3 Posts