Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone else with a 2011 QX 56 with the white paint issue been denied from Infiniti ?
I was denied, they told me the warranty expired on 2017 and the extended warranty expired on August 2019, even I received the legal notice last month, this doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes it’s totally ridiculous. The lawsuit took too long to settle so the added extended warranty was already expired before the final decision. The 2 people that started the original lawsuit both have white 2011’s. I spoke to one of the class action attorneys about a month ago but he hasn’t contacted me since. I’m actually going to contact the clerk of the court, but figured I’d wait till the virus pandemic is over first
Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes it’s totally ridiculous. The lawsuit took too long to settle so the added extended warranty was already expired before the final decision. The 2 people that started the original lawsuit both have white 2011’s. I spoke to one of the class action attorneys about a month ago but he hasn’t contacted me since. I’m actually going to contact the clerk of the court, but figured I’d wait till the virus pandemic is over first
Bill
Please let us know if you get any information, they just don't want to pay and are using the excuse of the warranty, Thank you
Paola

21 - 23 of 23 Posts