Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah, I named my rig Fin. Yes, because of the name Infiniti but more so because it looks like a stormtrooper to me. I am sure it’s not an original name but I like it. Anyways, I painted the inside part of my grill black. I like chrome but I am not chrome’s #1 fan and the front of my 2012 has a lot of chrome. I wanted the emblem to pop a bit more also. I wish I could fit a Qx80 honeycomb grill on it but I have not been able to find one and the aftermarket grills I did find are ridiculously expensive. So I took it upon myself to paint mine and I would like any opinions you way have. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Yeah, I named my rig Fin. Yes, because of the name Infiniti but more so because it looks like a stormtrooper to me. I am sure it’s not an original name but I like it. Anyways, I painted the inside part of my grill black. I like chrome but I am not chrome’s #1 fan and the front of my 2012 has a lot of chrome. I wanted the emblem to pop a bit more also. I wish I could fit a Qx80 honeycomb grill on it but I have not been able to find one and the aftermarket grills I did find are ridiculously expensive. So I took it upon myself to paint mine and I would like any opinions you way have. Thanks for looking! View attachment 49940 View attachment 49941 View attachment 49942 View attachment 49943
great work

1 - 2 of 2 Posts