Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Armada and the passenger seat stopped moving foward and backward. There is power to the motor and I have tried tapping on it and also manually moving the seat with no luck. Thinking the motor is just shot. Does anyone have any ideas or know where I can get a replacement motor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2011 Armada and the passenger seat stopped moving foward and backward. There is power to the motor and I have tried tapping on it and also manually moving the seat with no luck. Thinking the motor is just shot. Does anyone have any ideas or know where I can get a replacement motor.
It is more than likely the eletric seat switch, not the motor

It is more than likely the eletric seat switch, not the motor. If so, I believe it requires the replacement of the seat bottom as they do not allow just the switch to be replaced. The passenger seat switch has always sold in the seat bottom only. They did that because the passenger seat has the occupancy classification system (OCS) sensors in it so they did not want customers to mess with them. Basically, so customers don't break something else while they are replacing the switch. If this is the case, it's an expensive fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts