Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
i have a 2005 pathfinder and i cant find any kind of performance parts out yet. Just curious to see if anyone knows about any new parts that are out for the pathfinder

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
nismonissan36,

Don't know what to tell you, man. I've got my wife the 05 Pathfinder as well, but she not interested in any kind of performance mods. I'll look around and see what I can come up with though.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Performance

I had the same problem when I bought a 2001 king cab S/C. It takes the aftermarket a while to catch up. In the mean time you can be creative. Nissan shares many parts with other models, even on a new model. You might find some performance parts swap over.

IN my case the S/C king cab had the crew cab chassis so I changed the suspension out to crew cab which had stiffer springs that allowed me to lower it and improve the ride quality at the same time. It was a tough to convice the Fabtech guys to sell me Torsion bars for another vehicle. I practically had to snatch them and run out the door. They installed and fit perfectly and worked so much better than stock.

Chrisarmada
2004 4x4 smoke Armada
2005 Mini Cooper S
1994 BMW325iC with goodies

1 - 3 of 3 Posts