Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dont want to get too personal, but I wanted to guage what people were paying per month for their Armada.

Model Year/Trim: ?
Down Payment: ?
Trade-in: Yes/No?
Financing %: ?
Monthly payment: ?

Just doing some research before I purchase, thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Well

04 Armada SE
Payment : $626 for 60 months, 4% apr

Took a little hit on the trade in- 2000 Tahoe with 120k miles. Bought the Armada in Feb. of '04, so the incentives hadn't happened.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
$536/63 months something like 3.5%

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Some of you must have great credit because i have never recived an intrest rate lower then 7%.

630 @ month
7% for 63 month

Armada SE 4x4 around $36,000

Guy's dont make fun of my intrest rate :)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
You guys must have got some great deals on your Armada's.

I paid sticker for my LE 4x4 with all the Options and my payments are WAY higher then what ya'll have posted...I even have 1.9% interest for 60 months.

I was happy to pay sticker with the market around here, plus they paid off my trade-in which I was quite a bit in the negative with. I guess if I look at it realistically, I probably would have been able to purchase the SUV for 3-4K under sticker had I not traded anything in.

I'm going to go crawl into sewer now.

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
I bought my Armada SE, Big Tow, cabin Micro Filter, carpet floor mats, rear floor protector, splash guards, everything else standard, on March 28 '04. I made one payment of $31,997.89 with no interest. That's the kind of payments I like to make. It's just that that first payment is a killer! :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Well, I could.... But if you think 7% is high just wait 'till you see my rate! :D

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Money Talks

One payment of 39k with my 2.9% Home Equity line of credit = I get the pink, get to write off the interest and pay 5K under MSRP rather than 4K. Cash can save you money. The bad news, my house payment went up, duh.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
$596.75/mo @ 5%

04' LE 4x4 Fully Loaded but no NAV. Price includes 7/100k warranty. $43,250 out the door.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Gunslinger420 said:
$596.75/mo @ 5%

04' LE 4x4 Fully Loaded but no NAV. Price includes 7/100k warranty. $43,250 out the door.
how much did you put down????

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
LOL....I am actually going to pay $1,000 a month and refi later on down the road.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
New Lease Quotes

Anyone have any info on what leases are going for the SE 4x4 model for 3 yrs and 15k per year.
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts