Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone having problems or heard of problems with the Pearl White paint on the newer Armadas? We have had several paint chips and paint touch ups in out 1st year of ownership. Had a 2005 Armada that I loved... this new 2019 Platinum Reserve has let me down with several issues. Talking with Nissan now about the issue. Hoping to find more owners with the same issue.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I currently own 3 Nissans (including the 2018 armada) all with pearl white paint. Besides rock chips (technically not a paint issue), I don't really have any issue to speak of.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I currently own 3 Nissans (including the 2018 armada) all with pearl white paint. Besides rock chips (technically not a paint issue), I don't really have any issue to speak of.
Thanks. I will say, we have had issues with chips by tailgate and running boards. Not normal rock chips. We had to install mudflaps to help with side rock chips.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last week I took delivery of a CPO Armada 2019 Platinum pearl white with 10,500 miles on it....looks brand new and no paint issue...let's hope it stays that way !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is anyone having problems or heard of problems with the Pearl White paint on the newer Armadas? We have had several paint chips and paint touch ups in out 1st year of ownership. Had a 2005 Armada that I loved... this new 2019 Platinum Reserve has let me down with several issues. Talking with Nissan now about the issue. Hoping to find more owners with the same issue.
I have a 2018 Armada and my doors on both sides look like they been hit with a 100 small rocks. The Brown paint is horrible on the new Armadas.
Greg owner of 2 Armadas 2010 & 2018

1 - 5 of 5 Posts