Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Phone Call From Factory

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  boricua 
#1 ·
Last Wednesday, I received a call from a "Rebecca" that claimed to be calling from the Nissan Factory. She wanted to know how I liked the Armada and if I had any comments or complaints.

I told her I liked quite a few things about the vehicle, except for all of the rattles that shouldn't be in a $40k vehicle. I also provided my opinions and complaints concerning the fuel gauge problems, drivers seat quality problems, radio problems, booming noise and DVD monitor shake. I tried to throw in some positives(handling, power, room, ect.) as well. I didn't want to come across as a problem child.

She told me she was noting all of my comments, but I think she was a bit overwhelmed. She also seemed to be in a hurry to get off the phone. Maybe they only wanted 100% satisfied owners in their survey. I don't know. She said that they would call me back in several months to see if I still liked my Armada.

I have to admit I was caught off guard by the call. I've never been contacted by any vehicle manufacturer for a quality discussion. Normally, I would have grilled her a little more, but I kind of thought It was a practical joke. I've ruled out the joke factor for the call. So, next time I get a call from Nissan, I'll get better intel.

See less See more
#2 ·
I received mail from my dealer, but never a phone call. Hell, I don't even get a return phone call from Nissa, lol.

#3 ·
I never expected to get a phone call either. That's why it caught me off guard. The gal did sound like she was from Mississippi though. It's kind of ironic that Nissan won't call you back. Since she mentioned the Nissan Customer Service Line and made it sound like they are our best bet for help.

#4 ·
I did get one call back, but after calling twice and sending 3 emails about how the local dealer left pry marks and scratches on my doors from repairing the windows, they never seemed to get back with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.