I admire your persistence in this project. Please do continue to give us an update.Ok the 3rd picture in up above and the one closest to the firewall took 4 hours to get off. I rounded it with an impact ( impacts are big no no with super rusted bolts) and it was the first and last bolt i tried with an impact. I finally got it off with dremiling flat surfaces and using a chisel through the passenger wheel well. I have 10 of 16 off now, half of the time the nut comes off and the other half the stud and nut come out. the Stud the nut down below came off of , should be fine , i will leave it in.
I am doing this with 3/8 ratchet with no extensions going from the front with a pipe over the ratchet. The front of the car is off and all accessories off. The mounts are untouched.