Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needs a little work but I'm sure you guys can help me out.. A little different coming from my Turbo Subaru Legacy sedan.. lol two kids now so I need the space.

I have a carista scanner which scanned the ABS codes and these are what I have so maybe you guys can help

I have a Body code thats showing up as C1726 battery voltage?

ABS codes are:
C1109 & C1102

Adaptive Suspension codes:
C1804
C1805
C1808

I think the ABS codes are for a sensor but not 100% sure still trying to read up on all the info including the FSM.

·
Super Moderator
5,218 Posts
you have the codes and the fsm so you are good to go. just a matter of tracing things down and swapping parts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.. but why do my threads keep getting moved? It seems like I can’t even make a thread about it without it moved.

if I just want to show the car it’s going to be here in the problems section as well?

·
Super Moderator
5,218 Posts
threads get moved as there are better sub forums the thread belongs in. your thread is more "problem solving" rather than "general" or any of sub forum. nothing personal.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I don't need to remove the rear rotor to get to the rear ABS sensor really not too much info as far as how to replace the rear on youtube.. the FSM is talking about removing the rear rotor but I don't see why you need to do all that.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I did another code read and these are all the codes I’m trying to figure out which cat is on it’s way out I know the passenger side header must have a crack due to the ticking sound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts