1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

Just did a few up grades to my Mada.

Hope you like it.

Please comment and let me know what you think.

3.5" front strut spacers
2" rear spring spacers
New rear Moog springs added 1"
New front Upper Control Arms
TYGER Front Bumper Guard
APG Side Armor Steps
New 265/70r18 Tires

Handles alot better and rear-end does not bottom out. Rides nice and level !!!

Love seeing pictures of lifted Armadas. I'll show you mine, you show me yours!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks good! So you only got 1" of lift out of the rear moogs? Which part # moogs did you go with? I got an unexpected 3" out of mine (with the 81085 springs), but while I was installing the springs I also used a 2" spacer so total rear lift was 5" I believe. Did you do a fender to ground measurement before you installed the bigger tires? If so, what was that measurement?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Clean!!! I would love to put that rack on top of mine, but where I live it's a lot of garage parking & mine can barely fit in a-lot of the garages at factory level lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good! So you only got 1" of lift out of the rear moogs? Which part # moogs did you go with? I got an unexpected 3" out of mine (with the 81085 springs), but while I was installing the springs I also used a 2" spacer so total rear lift was 5" I believe. Did you do a fender to ground measurement before you installed the bigger tires? If so, what was that measurement?
Your springs must have been really worn out. My rear is currently sitting about 4" higher that before I figure after a couple months I will lose an inch from sag once the spring is broken in. The new tires I put on are 265/70r18. They did not add much to the lift, maybe 1/2 inch from the new tread being A/T and not highway tread. I used moog 81085 springs in the rear as well. The ride sits slightly higher in the rear so after a few months it should sit nice and level. Also just got an alignment and the ride quality is night and day, way better than before the lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts