Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
How many miles do you get on a full tank of gas?

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't measured the mileage out from a full tank yet. I was worried that the EPA estimates for highway mileage we're going to be over exaggerated. I was happy to see it was fairly accurate.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
IIRC I have seen 21mpg or so all highway some hills but no real mountains. Otherwise all highway is more like 16-18 in mountainous country.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Can you elaborate on the software modification? I’ve been waiting for something to come out and didn’t realize anything was available yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure, it's quite easy.
Below are the maps that can be edited.
You just need to know what you are dooing>:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I have a 2018 Platinum. I got it used in Feb '19 with about 3700 miles on it. I don't know if this is germane or it's a 2018 problem, or just my vehicle, but the MPG reading from the dashboard is about 10% higher than when I hand calculate it from my odometer and gas pump reading. I've been comparing the two for the last 2000 or so miles, each time I fill up. I plan on taking it in to the dealer to see what the problem is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just finished up a 500 mile road trip. Mostly 70mph+, flat terrain. 2017 AWD model. Admittedly, I'm pretty light-footed.
That's awesome. I recently did a road trip from Charleston, SC (Folly Beach, sea level) to the New River Valley in Virginia (~2,200 ft) with 3 adults, 3 kids, and the rest of the available space packed as full as I could get it. I didn't quite do as well as you, but still pretty good.
IMG_3761.JPG

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Just finished up a 500 mile road trip. Mostly 70mph+, flat terrain. 2017 AWD model. Admittedly, I'm pretty light-footed.
I have done two 1,800 mile trips. From South Carolina to northern Michigan and the high average I had on my 2018 was 20.6 going faster than I should have.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sure, it's quite easy.
Below are the maps that can be edited.
You just need to know what you are dooing>:D
Hi Xyclon

Is this possible with Uprev? Now with that setting modified, do you need to use a higher octane gas?

And how long have you been running with that modified?

·
Registered
6 Posts
We took a 2,000 mile round trip which included going through Tennessee and the mountains. The first leg of the trip we drove 1,000 miles and had 6 people and luggage in the Armada. We averaged 20.6 mpg (calculated by dividing actual miles by the gallons of gas at the pump). On the return home, we only had 4 passengers and averaged 21.2 mpg over the 1,000 miles. I was pleasantly surprised that a nearly 6,000 pound, 4WD SUV would get that kind of mileage.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts