Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I are completely undecided on exterior colors right now.. :eek:

Silver Lightning - Smoke - Majestic Blue - or maybe even Deepwater Blue.

Leaning more towards Silver and Smoke, but we have yet to see the others in person!

Any '06 pic's will help though!

TIA. :D

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Chris03HD said:
Wife and I are completely undecided on exterior colors right now.. :eek:

Silver Lightning - Smoke - Majestic Blue - or maybe even Deepwater Blue.

Leaning more towards Silver and Smoke, but we have yet to see the others in person!

Any '06 pic's will help though!

TIA. :D
is a Galaxy on the list? :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Check out Red Brawn. Not many around like that, and it looks awesome. My 04 was Smoke, and really liked that also. Plus, was easier to take care of than the Red.

I'd post pics, but it would just be the same as 92 Triple-Blacks; check out his posts for a picture.

Keith

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!!

Black and red are not on our pick list.. White would be at the top, if we could get the dark leather interior. :mad:

Question on your LE's posted above... Reading thru the Armada booklet last night, and we noticed if you order the Tech Package, you also get the 18" 6-spoke wheels, but in chrome instead of silver.
Does it automatically come this way? Do i have to take the chrome 6-spokes over the silver?? We would much rather the silver..

:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
My LE with Tech package did not come with chrome wheels.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Starting to notice a bunch here as well without them... Do you still have your dealer booklet? Where they compare all 3 Armada's (se, or, le) they have listed 18" 6-spoke wheels for the LE, and then directly under has listed 18" 6-spoke Chrome wheels with a [T], meaning "tech package" in the legend at bottom of page.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Chris03HD said:
Starting to notice a bunch here as well without them... Do you still have your dealer booklet? Where they compare all 3 Armada's (se, or, le) they have listed 18" 6-spoke wheels for the LE, and then directly under has listed 18" 6-spoke Chrome wheels with a [T], meaning "tech package" in the legend at bottom of page.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
The '06 Brochure lists the Chrome wheels as part of the Tech Pkg. as an additional option.

From the brochure:
"This package is also available with 18" 6-spoke chromed aluminum-alloy wheels1 and/or satellite radio services.
1 - Late Availability"

However, on the Build your Armada section of the Nissan website, there is no mention or pictures of Chrome wheels. I think they may have eliminated that option choice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.