Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. Just picked up our new 2004 LE 4x4 with DVD, Sunroof, Tow and Acc. pkg (showroom example, so had a few hundred butts slide in and out of it) and are fairly pleased. Being new to this segment we really have no complaints. Been reading this board for the last month and we're well aware of what we were getting into (I.E. brakes, windows, squeaks and rattles) but are placing our trust in Nissan for these squawks to be remedied. Question for the forum................got the truck for 36.5k OTD and they paid off the minivan........(was not going to roll any residual into the new note and they bit) I think we got a deal but the first thing my boss said was "you just paid xxx for a 2 yr. old truck" essentailly deflating the warm fuzzy. Whatcha all think. Near as I could figure, from the web sites I've researched (KBB, Edmunds) we did O.K. First 4x4 I've had since the good old college days. I'm really looking forward to putting it through its paces and scaring the hell out of my wife. So good to be a grown up and heavily insured!!!

Cheers,
Bill

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Hey Bill,

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on your purchase- I'd say you did fine- especially for a loaded LE.

As for the rattles, I've noticed that since it's warmed up (a lot) here in Texas my Armada seems even quieter. It goes in for the window rattles and regulator adjustments Thursday, so hopefully that will be the end of the rattles. I do have a small squeak (probably the console) but overall gradually the issues have been worked out.

If you've got a good dealer (wondering since that guy made a comment like that to you) you should be ok.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Also just bought a 2004 LE

Hi all,
First time to reply. I just bought a 2004 LE 2WD, loaded with everything but the DVD, including Nav. I bought it private party so here in AZ we don't have to pay sales tax on PP sales and that helped!! The car had 24K on it unfortunately, but it is still under warranty and I put an extended warranty on it as well. I paid $27,500 and then the seller credited me nearly $500 for the tags which they had just gotten two months before. I don't think I am going to get hurt on the deal. It has a few interior things that I will want to fix (stratches and dirt), but they really worked with the dealer on the rattles and sqweeks and I haven't noticed one so far.

Regards,
RA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts