Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
funny that JD power says nissan isnt worth the paper its written on... :rolleyes:

http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72858

Looked thru the whole JD Power Report for 2017 Nissan Armada. Nothing there except the one expert/person that reviewed from JD Power. Every brand has overall ratings that mean nothing for an individual model. It's too early to have any real data yet. Heck I just finished filling out my JD Power survey and I bought mine in December 2016.

My experience with the 2017 Armada so far has been excellent. Everyone that gets in it really likes it. Especially the gearing and Power. Many chevy truck owners say Wow- I wish my truck performed so effortlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I have to agree. One test drive and I was sold. It handles and performs so much better than my Yukon XL. My only worry was towing and that has been completely set to rest after towing my trailer with it. The only compromise is cargo space but it makes up for it in second row comfort. Only time will tell on the reliability front but so far this is an excellent, and I think, underrated full size SUV.

·
Super Moderator
5,028 Posts
You cats are preaching to the choir.

Ive been with Nissan since 2005. I dont give any review sites or mags any credibility. My intent was not to stir up the pot and ruffle feathers, my point was one place says Nissan (As a company) are not so well yet another place states the automaker have a car of the year. :rolleyes:

Tone and intent rarely gets across in words, which happened here in this case, but hopefully my point is made more clear.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You cats are preaching to the choir.

Ive been with Nissan since 2005. I dont give any review sites or mags any credibility. My intent was not to stir up the pot and ruffle feathers, my point was one place says Nissan (As a company) are not so well yet another place states the automaker have a car of the year. :rolleyes:

Tone and intent rarely gets across in words, which happened here in this case, but hopefully my point is made more clear.

Lol. You're right. Not a lot of objectivity. Mostly subjectivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts